Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stupid alcohol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zizzy, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Fuck drinking, seriously. I drank 8 beers last night and had the worst hangover of all time this morning (slowly getting better). 8 beers isn't even a lot for me, but somehow I ended up wasted. I guess it was a combination of lack of food and the fact that I don't normally drink. A night of drinking just isn't worth the hangover. On the brighter side, I smoked some weed this morning and cured the shitty hangover (for not even 1.5 hours), but all I've been thinking to myself today is "why couldn't I have just chilled out and got really stoned last night?". Wouldn't feel like shit today if I did. Just wanted to get on her and vent about how I hate drinking/hangovers.

2. Why did you drink so much?

3. That's why I limit my drinking. I'm a very lightweight drinker. 3-4 beers and I'm drunk. So that's what I do. I drink 3 and stop. And then sip one for the next hour or so. That way I don't really get hangovers. But if given a choice, I will choose bud over booze any day.

4. Haha yup!

Alcohol has it's moment, but it takes a backseat to everything.

High>sober>drunk

5. Alcohol sucks. I had 3 WHOLE bottles last night to party with, but I ended up just leaving them with a friend and went and smoked. Fuck alcohol.

6. I wish I did the same with my booze last night, haha.

7. lol, last time I drunk I was up for 40hours beforehand and I drank like 7 nattys :eek:

Wasn't really drunk but wow did I feel euphoric.

8. That's why I don't get drunk. I just get buzzed. I hate being drunk cause It's just like a countdown of when I'm gonna get dizzy and wanna pass out.

Drink a few beers smoke a bowl. Feel great. No hangover.

9. I feel ya man. Last night I had 9 coldshots and I woke up and started puking, had diarhea, and was really hot and sweating like a madman. Oh and my heart was beating super fast. Good thing for weed though it cured my hangover. Fuck alcohol never drinking to get drunk again.

10. Haha, 8 beers? That's how many i have with breakfast.

11. #11 Harman, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
    I think drinking is fun, besides the negative long term affects. Hangovers aren't usually a problem for me, and the buzz you get from alcohol is pretty awesome. The only problem is going out in public.. But beers aren't really that great for getting drunk. Vodka is the way to go, and sometimes rum or whisky.

12. lol lightweights..

After your used to alcohol, Believe it or not, You can pretty much control that kinda shit.

Practice makes perfect..

But honestly dude.. dont drink beer, drink liquor.. vodka..

Alot less to drink, Much quicker and stronger, And in my experience, hangovers are usually minimal.

13. yeah alcohol blows man it is just poison im sure gasoline would have a pretty good high but i dont drink that either as it is also poisonous lol.

oh and ^^^ minimal hangover means your doing it wrong with vodka, drink vodka once with me and i bet you never want another shot

14. i stick to beer. maybe have five or six if i'm hanging around for a while. hard alcohol is just a bad idea for me though. i drink strong drinks really fast and then shit goes downhill.
    IMO, it's fun getting really drunk once in a while with a bunch of friends, but not to the point where you can't stand up and interact with people. BTW, drink water before bed and your hangover won't be nearly as bad. it's mostly just dehydration when you binge drink that fucks you up in the morning. i do mean like a full glass of water though.

15. Please tell me your not talking about beer.. lol

16. Who ever drinks natty beer? Fucking NASTIEST beer ever man!

17. Getting straight trashed is fun, but not all the time. I think I could trip more often than getting drunk often and of course smoking I could do all day errday. But to op, drinking isn't that fun, try psychedelics:D

18. Well im not like most people lol, I can handle alcohol pretty well and not get hangovers. Only time i get hangovers is when I drink beer, It makes me super tired and groggy the next morning. But when I drink vodka i drink 3/4-1 5th lol, So i get pretty well lit. Im more of a jim beam kinda guy tho, I love my whiskey lol.

19. #19 KillaWillaBilla, Nov 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2011
    one up your water bro with Gatorade or Powerade you lose A LOT of electrolytes pissing so much when you drink. get one or two 32oz and your hangover isnt as bad but trust me if you drank enough especially if it is something like a four loko the hangover is inevitable, cause the other part of the hangover is caused by impurities in the alcohol such as methanol which gives horrible side effects.

and ^^^ yeah man i talking back when i still drank, i had a problem sober now though, i would kill AT LEAST a handle EVERY day to my self, literally if hommies drank they knew that they would need to get a separate bottle from mine because it was MINE lol, fun at the time but now i look back and wonder how i lived and how in the fuck i could drink so much and not get sick.

20. good advice but when i drink a pint of water before bed i need a piss at 430 :(