Grandaddy purp feminized S1 Conniseur Genetics.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by althor, Nov 5, 2011.

1. #21 Lamont, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
    I also just purchased a pack of the OG #18, but I have grown a few of RP's other strains in the past(confidential cheese, and kandy kush), plus I was able to find plenty of RP grow journals throughout the internet before I dropped the money on their seeds. I did find a Grandoggy Purp grow on another board today, and it looked magnificent. I just don't think Connoisseur Genetics is as well established as Reserve Privada, so I will wait a bit.

2. Exactly Lamont, just cause this kid put his brand name as connoisseur genetics doesn't mean he's gotta up the price like a bitch. RP has been around for long enough and if people are paying that kinda price, well I bet It's worth it then. And those extra seeds you'll get, they probably just picked them from a sack of mids. Sketchy company is all, anyone know how long they've been selling? To at least know if they're rookies or not.

3. I was wondering what gdp cut was used for the s1's? I remember seeing a pic of the mother a while back but I don't remember a mention of the exact lineage....just curious. :)

4. To address one issue i can assure you the seeds we are giving away are 100% first quality and are 3 or our best strains too, the reason we choose them is because they are 3 great strains that represent Connoisseur Genetics well and are easy to grow with excellent results.
    Another thing is that Connoisseur Genetics were giving away thousands of packs seeds for years before ever selling any.....also the seeds we give away free are always properly packaged and top quality as we dont keep anything other than the perfect seeds.
    Feel free to ask me any more questions, peace.

5. You could have given away millions of seeds for all I know... I'm just saying that I can't find more detailed info from people who purchased these expensive seeds, and can vouch for them. I found one Grandoggy Purp grow that looked good, but that one grow isn't enough evidence for me to drop the the money. Maybe you know where I can find grow logs from some of the thousands of bags you sent out for free, and wouldn't mind sending me the links. I also have had S1's that tended to hermie late in flower. I'm not saying yours do, but it has happened. Some of the best bud I have ever grown was from DNA, and Subcool, and neither of their beans came close to the prices you are charging. I guess my question to you, Truecannabliss is why are your crosses worth so much more than other proven strains?

6. They have a forum over on TCH Farmer.

7. See... That's all I wanted. Thanks, Bro.

8. No problem. Just happen to notice them on there looking up another breeder.

Truecannabliss are you going to be offering the purp lines in Regular seeds?

9. Wow you guys are all about slamming and no CLUE what the heck you are talking about.

Ive seen NUMEROUS grows. THC FARMER and Rollitup.

As far as the crying about price. You realize Dr.Greenthumbs sells TWO SEEDS FOR TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS?!? What about Doggies Nuts?

20 bucks a seed for seeds you cant get anywhere else is not so bad. Especially for those people not living near dispensaries to go get clones.

10. I don't see either of those breeders on this website. If they were I would ask the same question: Why are your seeds worth so much?
    Obviously having one's own opinion doesn't sit well with you.
    I'm finished with this thread.

11. If breeding is so easy and such a good way to make all this money, all you have to do is breed your own and start selling the seeds. I bet you find out really really fast its nowhere NEAR that easy.

If you spend 10 years breeding a plant and getting it stabilized you think a couple hundred bucks is going to pay for it? You've invested 10s of thousands of dollars and people expect you to give it away, because its just a seed...

12. Most other breeders have spent the same time, money, and effort. But still have reasonable prices. We should ask the cheaper breeders why they don't value their seeds more?

13. #33 Stay420Toasty, Nov 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2011
    Althor you don't know shit, telling us we don't know what were talking about. You think those green bars under your name is something? It's nothing and quit trying to chime in like you have something important to say and gtfo. That's why you don't see any doggy nuts grow or the $100 seed grows. For a seed, $20 is a lot and don't tell me otherwise cause clearly you need to do some research before talking outta your ass before you try calling us out.

Didn't realize this was your thread but idgaf my statement stands.

14. comparing the prices of a femmed seed to regs like mandala and TGA is pretty asinine. you pay more for it being a garentee fem plant. when you buy a 5 pack of regs you are rolling the dice since there is the possibity of getting 1, 2 or 0 fem plants.
    never grown any of this companies seeds so i cant comment on the value of the seeds but being that i will only grow 1 or 2 plants at a time i would gladly pay 20 bucks a seed(if i knew they were good) for piece of mind instead of 8-10 bucks a seed for a chance at getting males.

15. I would pay that price provided the strains are solid and I think many here myself included are just a bit curious at the very least regarding breeder rep when faced with a price of this range. There are certainly many breeders out there that I have paid that price and more based on just there rep and it was worth it in the end. Time will tell.

16. Exactly. I have often wondered why every site has breeders frequenting and even some have their own section in the forums and grasscity has none. Well, now im beginning to see why. Immediate bashfest.

17. Didn't want to be a dick head man but no need to call us out like that. I'll stick with reliable breeders such as TGA subcool, DNA genetics, Barneys Farm, Serious seeds, Mandala Etc.. just to name a few that have good prices for great genetics.

18. who are you to say anything? are you the foremost knowledgeable person on seed companies? Obviously YOU have never bought from them to say anythign about their strains and if they are worth it. You havent provided proof(negative feedback reviews, ect) to call them a sketchy company. you just say shit(example:And those extra seeds you'll get, they probably just picked them from a sack of mids) that isnt fact but pass it off as your arguement. so unless YOU have personally dealt with the company or have some legit proof of your claims of them being "stetchy" and passing off shitty seeds maybe you should just stfu.

19. Do those breeders have access to the same genetics as CG? Does CG have access to the same genetics as those other breeders? The answer is, of course, no. It's a free-market economy. If you don't want to purchase something because you feel that it is overpriced, the glorious thing about the world we live in is that -- well, you don't have to buy it.

20. #40 Stay420Toasty, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2011
    More of a knowledgeable person then you will ever be noob ass troll. What proof do I need that It's over priced shit you brainless kid. namecalling and disrespect will not be tolerated...GH