Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in a cop's basement..so, anyone ever do it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ihazabp, Nov 4, 2011.

1. I'm about to right now.

2. yea dude, my buddys girlfriends dad is my hometowns police chief and we have gone to his house when he isn't home and blazed in the basement and messed around with his shit haha. good times.

3. cool story bro

4. damn your a hard ass

5. Thats ill

6. i am a cap

7. I've done it, but only twice

Jk na I stay away from them at all costs I just wouldn't be comfortable enought to do something like that I have rather bad anxiety

8. nah, i do live next door to a cop though. blaze in my garden all the time, he never says anything.. so yeeeahh..

9. Sounds about as smart as letting your little sister chill in a child molesters basement.

10. Yep, my brother in law is a sheriff, every time I stay at their house I blaze up in the middle of the night in (you guessed it) the basement

11. Blazed at a cops house before, but he was out of town and his daughter was throwing a house party in high school.

12. Closest I ever got was smokin' right in front of the police station...The only reason I did that is they had a big shootout a few hours before and I knew their hand's were full. I am a mean bastard to cops, I won't deny it, I sat there and watched them salivate at the mouth...Foam, blood, they were angry and I was high.:cool: