Snitching on assholes/bullies.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LovingTree, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Basic rules to the game cousin, u never snitch.

2. Don't snitch even if its your worst enemy.

3. [quote name='"TokingOwl"']Don't snitch even if its your worst enemy.[/quote]

Ok, so if I see someone kill you or your family member I'll be sure to not say anything.

:rolleyes:

4. Yo fo real man? You gon snitch? Fuck you bitch! Come up in my hood and you'll see what happens to snitchin fucks like you. Snitches get stiches? yer fuckin right! Stitches wont fix what we do to snitches like you in the hood boy. Straight up, I seen bodies hangin' from power lines for snitching over dealing man. They deserved it to man, straight up. Mind your own business fo real.

5. Gangsta stash yo! Fool be trippin bout snitching up int his here hood niqqa. Nucka don't play like that round this here crib. Bes be watching that ass for I tap or bust a cap in that lil bitch ass yo.. Niqqa.. Bitch...

:rolleyes: ok seriously, dont snitch.. If you do it won't be a game to them anymore. Just sayin..

6. #46 weednotcrack, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    Why is just about everyone in this thread acting like they are gangsters from the hood?:confused: It's kinda funny because I have a feeling that none of them are a gangster:laughing:

BTW Students Combat the Fear of "Snitching" on Criminals - WSFA 12 News Montgomery, AL |

Moss says, "We would ask them [students] ' What are the barriers that are keeping your from reporting crime?' and they would all say, 'We don't wanna be called a snitch.' "
    Moss and her team knew that this was a problem adding, "and also when we would go into the community even the older adults would say, "Well you know, reporting crime is snitching.' "

I guess this is why all that child raping at Penn State was kept secret for so long, no one wanted to be called a snitch.

Edit: I think I see why people are saying he shouldn't "snitch", it's because the people the OP wants to "snitch" on sells drugs. The fact that they sell drugs some how makes them untouchable. But if the OP was "snitching" on people who were harassing him and they did not sell drugs, then I think everyone would support the OP for "snitching".

7. [quote name='"weednotcrack"']Why is just about everyone in this thread acting like they are gangsters from the hood?:confused: It's kinda funny because I have a feeling that none of them are a gangster:laughing:

BTW Students Combat the Fear of "Snitching" on Criminals - WSFA 12 News Montgomery, AL |

Moss says, "We would ask them [students] ' What are the barriers that are keeping your from reporting crime?' and they would all say, 'We don't wanna be called a snitch.' "
    Moss and her team knew that this was a problem adding, "and also when we would go into the community even the older adults would say, "Well you know, reporting crime is snitching.' "

I guess this is why all that child raping at Penn State was kept secret for so long, no one wanted to be called a snitch.

Edit: I think I see why people are saying he shouldn't "snitch", it's because the people the OP wants to "snitch" on sells drugs. The fact that they sell drugs some how makes them untouchable. But if the OP was "snitching" on people who were harassing him and they did not sell drugs, then I think everyone would support the OP for "snitching".[/quote]

This.

8. Never snitch. Nothing good will happen if you do. What I would do is tell everybody about them shorting you and everything so they lose customers.

9. 9 times out of 10, police make the situation worse. once you've been out in the world a little more, you'll realize that.

10. #50 Apu, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    You either beat them like a man, Or let it go like a man, You do not snitch like a rat.

For the record I believe he should not snitch because its just dirty. Doing it to an old friend(or what you thought was a friend) is like hiring a dirty cop to bust him but you get it done for free. Two wrongs do not make a right.

You wanna snitch on the gang beat you saw in town? I would not but I would not hate someone who did. But snitch on a former dealer? That's just low

11. What do you mean by worse?:confused:

12. don't snitch on them, man, all they do is sell weed. there not raping children.

13. I wouldn't cause if any dealers found out you snitched they probably wouldnt sell to you

14. i'm saying in a majority of cases when the cops are called, it would be better for all concerned if they had just behaved like adults and worked it out among themselves.

of course the one or two cases out of ten when this isn't so, are clear to see.

rape, murder, grand theft auto, assault and battery, etc.

15. Well, I guess the OP should wait until he is assaulted and battered.

16. [quote name='"weednotcrack"']

Well, I guess the OP should wait until he is assaulted and battered.[/quote]

If he wouldn't have associated with them in the first place he wouldn't be in this situation. He got what he asked for. Fuck em'.

17. Sometimes in life u just gotta take a beating!!!

18. stop snitchin man just leave it alone dont even let them bother you because I can bet you they are not thinking about you in the least you know how many people that are on the same status you are with them they look at you as paper in their pocket all the so called "goodtimes" you may of had was just car sales man talk move dude

19. Ooooookay.[​IMG]

20. You know there wouldn't be a snitching "problem" if drugs were not illegal.