Snitching on assholes/bullies.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LovingTree, Nov 4, 2011.

1. dont snitch jus move on. if you snitch then your just saying that your scared. learn to stand up and face your fears. thats what i did.

2. This thread can be locked now

3. Show them who can fight. Where the fuck do they think they're from? South centeral? Stay off my street what fucking bitches.

4. nah man don't snitch just don't fuck with them anymore. that simple.

5. Doesn't really matter, but away's remember...
    Snitches are snitches. :)

6. stop being a pussy and they wouldnt have fucked with you in the first place.

7. never snitch, ever !!!
    Snitches in up in the US government or in a river....

8. The rule of thumb is that snitches are bitches that end up in ditches

9. beware the crimson king

10. All Hail the Crimson King! ;)

11. Well I don't have anything else to do but eat donuts.. whats their address ?

12. ^^^^^^^^^^^^

13. [​IMG]

Snitches are punk ass bitches who get stitches, robbed for their richs and thrown in ditches

14. I would take each one of them out in the street and fuck them to establish male dominance.

15. *************

16. U a punk!!! Snitch!!! If u even have to ask if u should rat someone out ur a hoe. That's y they don't kick it with u anymore. " should I snitch?". Jesus, what's wrong with people today?

17. It's ok to buy your friends some tickets to the county jail, provided you have enough left over to purchase a wheelchair ramp for your house.

Otherwise, I would not advise.

18. nope, you'll regret that one

one time in 6th grade I got busted by a cop buying a blunt from a gas station that sold to minors and he told me I either go in and buy a pack of newports or he writes me a ticket and takes me home to my parents and at the time I was in enough trouble already so I did it and the whole gas station went out of business a week later

everyone found out it was me and people still wanna beat my ass and I'm 21 now.. it was like 15 some odd years ago..