Snitching on assholes/bullies.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LovingTree, Nov 4, 2011.

1. #1 LovingTree, Nov 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2011
    I used to have a few friends that I smoked and bought from. There's a couple dealers in the group.

A lot of the time these guys are kind of douche bags and don't really care so much about other people. They're just those kinda guys that like fighting and getting wasted. Not so much my forte.

I recently told them how I feel. I told them they treated me and my other friends badly, and that they shouldn't be dicks.

They responded back and told me not to enter their street, or I would be sorry.

Personally, I am very offended and I feel threatened. To think they used to be my boys that hooked me up, and now they just don't give a flying toot.

Is revenge ever the answer? I could honestly snitch on them and fuck over a lot of the people that now harass and bully me. I know they deal and I know their houses.

Is this the smart thing to do? I just don't feel it's fair to be treated like this after I had been a loyal customer for years to them, even after they shorted me on multiple occasions.

2. Fuck these assholes man. Find new people to chill with and never talk to these scumbags again, or else ;)

3. OP is a NARC

4. Just avoid them. Snitching on them can get you introuble. Just find new friends. :)

5. How would it get me in trouble? Usually, I am against snitching, but they have fucked with me and harassed me, I just hate having to forget it rather than seeing them suffer, but whatever.

6. Don't snitch. It'll make you look worse than them to a lot of people and it wouldn't even be worth it

7. They never sounded like your friends. Just someone they sold bud to.

A snitch is a snitch.

8. fuck snitching, man up and don't talk to them anymore. it's not ruining someones life.

ever heard the phrase snitches get stitches? where i'm from that phrase couldn't be any more true.

9. The problem with snitching would be, if they are to put it all in one word "thugs" after they find out you snitched on them, (they'll probably know it was you) they might want revenge... wether it comes in the form of physical assault, vandalism or what ever else.

In my opinion, if they didn't directly do anything to YOU, then leave it at that.

I know it's easier said than done, but forget them and find new mates, ones that don't think picking on others is "cool".

If they do something to you, then by all means GO to the cops. *In this case "snitch" is not being considered*

EDIT: If you live "in the hood", have "pants around your knees" and consider yourself "a gangster" then feel free to disregard that message above :) :smoking:

10. And you're wondering if you should get "revenge"?

No, no you shouldn't. Leave them alone. They didn't rat you out to anyone, they didn't fuck you over, you told them what you thought and they told you to leave them alone.

What is the point in "telling" on them? Getting your own satisfaction out of it? Gimme a break, just let that shit go.

It's not worth "tattling" over and it's not worth causing drama over. Get over it and find some new dealers.

There is absolutely no point in causing more drama just because they didn't want to accept your business anymore.

11. Tell them to stop fucking with you or they will be sorry if they jump u and shut then snitch on them call me a narc atlease I wont be the one getting anal raped

That is if you don't got friendthat will back u up to beat there asses.

I don't snitch I solve my own problems. With a few of my buddies and a baton and tazers

12. haha i just posted the story of when i got mugged on another thread, i carved pussy bitch into his hood shattered all of his windows and cracked the front one and slashed 2 of his tires

13. Quit being a pussy!
    Snitch on these dicks.

14. Go on their street

15. snitches get stitches

16. The title "snitch" will follow you forever, just avoid them.

17. like everyone else said. It's not a good idea. It's never a good idea to get cops involved unless you absolutely have to. And it doesn't seem like you have to absolutely get the cops involved at this time.

Like everyone else said... if you snitch on them, there's a good chance it's going to get back to them that you snitched on them. They are gonna get busted for weed and dealing, not murder... they wont go away, they'll still be back around eventually and are going to be pissed. They might have cousins, brothers, other friends who will come looking for you. And everyone will know you are a snitch.

But lets say these guys do harrass you more, say they keep whooping your ass, fucking with you, and you can't stand up to them do anything about it?? Well then I'd maybe consider getting the cops involved. Not to snitch on them for revenge, but just to keep your ass safe.

18. I snitched on someone then regretted it but we some what still talk lol even though he bugs me with I did to him in like gr.7.

19. File rape charges?

20. Yo, I got slugs for snitches. No love for bitches. Puttin thugs in ditches. When my trigger finger itches.