Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats your views about talking to your connect through text messages?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Vdubstoner, Nov 3, 2011.

1. I'll txt my dealer "Yo". If he writes back, I know I can txt anything. If he doesn't write back, I don't risk txting anything about weed, in case someone took his phone.

2. that logic is retarded.... anyone can text back man

3. I always use "Paint" as code.yo bro you got a quarter gallon of paint? (quarter oz.) eighth of paint? and so on.

4. i rang my dealer like 20 times over a week but his phone was off everytime , then i found out he got locked up for sellin smack , so i dunno

5. I text and say, "Can I come over?"
    Simple as that.

6. depends. first time buying from someone i'm always really sketched about either calling or texting if nobody specified. i always ask what someone's cool with when i'm getting their number.

7. My dude lives up the street and we're kinda friends, so sometimes when I see him at school and stuff we'll set up a time and whatnot in person. But if I'm texting him ill just say "yo you at the crib? I got $20"

I've always deleted my texts between dealers and myself after the deal is done just as a percaution.

8. if your a dealer, with a phone, prepare for texts

9. Can I get 28 spark plugs?:D

10. i call my guy, mainly cause he's always driving. if he's taking too long i might text be like 'where you at bro?' or give him the address i'm at if i'm not at my house.

11. my one guy just got pinched so he said try to call for right now but other than that its just yo whats up. got anything good? and go from there

12. I know a big-time guy who only does text. As long as you use slang, he's cool. I think he just deletes all the texts at the end of the day, or after the deal. No texts=no evidence.

13. Definitely call. Why put yourself at risk?

14. Call, be brief without stating the unnecessary. Hang up, meet.

15. I don't like texting for a few reasons. For all I know, the dude could've been at a party and lost his phone. Or arrested. Or whatever. Then someone else could read it. That, and phone companies save them. The police aren't going to go through them tomorrow and go arrest everyone. But fuck man, they could someday. Governments fuckin sneaky. But that's what code words are for..

Besides, a 10 second phone conversation is better than typing on your phone for a minute.

16. I list my hookups as random people on my phone. When I talk about buying in a text everything is extremely low key and not referring to weed whatsoever. Example: One connect has NYC Diesel, I'll just say "Sour?" He asks how much and I just say "Quarter" or whatever weight I want at the time. That's just one dude though, with my other hookup I'll say something like "Hey bro, got any new pizza in?" something alone those lines... He'll respond with something like, "Yeah dude, have half pepperoni/ half plain" That means half sativa/ half indica. Funny shit like that is always..fun. :D The moral of the story is to always keep your shit on the down low. "Those kids got caught because they couldn't keep their shit on the down low."

-Big shout outs to Sangy Wangy.

17. You guys still haven't seen this? I'd consider texts the same as e-mail.
    [​IMG]
    Hosted at potbust.org. (not sure smoking out back is always best, LOL)

18. Haha. Clinic is my connect, so I just drop by when they r open, 9-9 everyday.

19. Use a prepaid trac phone?

20. If your dealer is paranoid about text messages then hes a pussy imo. If you cant take the heat get the fuck out the kitchen!