Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I prefer a respectable mid to loud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by simmer, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Honestly, quality over quantity everyday for me. I have bad highs off mods almost everytime. Never had a bad high off dank. Dank is a much happier high for me. And of course more intense for less. More bang for your buck. Everyone I know feels the same way.

2. Understand the concept and everything but its all about connections and who ya know. $15/g (insert generic dank strain here) > 15/3g mids. I feel as if whenever I smoke mids, I ALWAYS want to smoke again even after a face blunt/joint.

3. if i could get dank for 15 a g id def smoke thegood shit over mids.

but icant, so i burn mids.

4. everybody has to watch the new CCC Wake N Bake Wednesday... do it now. They get the headache problem as well :wave:

5. Quality over quantity if its the best quality ill take it any day all I smoke is danky

6. some people dont just smoke to get high man,yes respectable mids will get you almost as high but the smell and taste wont be enjoyable,and the appearance just doesn't look all to great.

also i find that alot of the mid out there just doesnt give me the medicinal benefits that high grade does.

that being said im smoking on some mid right now as we speak, but only cuz im trying to save up some money for a couple weeks so i can start picking up large amounts of dank at once,instead of a quarter a week.

7. [quote name='"tonster0161"']

some people dont just smoke to get high man,yes respectable mids will get you almost as high but the smell and taste wont be enjoyable,and the appearance just doesn't look all to great.

also i find that alot of the mid out there just doesnt give me the medicinal benefits that high grade does.

that being said im smoking on some mid right now as we speak, but only cuz im trying to save up some money for a couple weeks so i can start picking up large amounts of dank at once,instead of a quarter a week.[/quote]

True that I have a few killer strains like strawberry kush, platinum og kush, AK47 and another medical strain but I'm smoking on the mids (chemdog) right now because I wanna save the best for last and savor it

8. People...I'm pretty sure that the OP is referring to high-mids, not some mexican shit that some of you keep referring to. And yes, I would rather get High Mids for $10/g over Dank for $20/g.

9. I definitely understand where you are coming from. Its all preference though; I myself prefer dank as where I'm located in BC, its $30(sometimes $35)/eighth for dank, and $25/eighth for mids, so it makes no sense for me to buy mids as opposed to dank. It is all about what is available to you and within your budget.

10. I always thought the better the weed the less you needed to get baked...So it makes sense to spend a bit more on the one hitter quitters, rather then buying bulk of raggy buds from your cousin ray ray on the corner that had it hid up his ass for a couple hours?

Just makes sense.

11. I'd rather buy a quarter of fire for $120 over a quarter of mids for $45 (green, hairy, and smelly even) any day.

edit: there's even dro around for 10 a g sometimes that i still wouldn't prefer

12. Plus, smoking all that plant matter is bad for the lungs.

13. I get both, but when I have enough cash I drop it on dro. As stated before, I'd rather smoke less and still have a better quality high.

14. Right on man! Sometimes it's nice to buy the frosty nugs and sometimes its nice to pick up some cheap weed and smoke all day. There is no "right" answer :smoking:

15. Or grow your own so you dont have to compromise on quality or quantity. 

16. Dank is overrated

Mids are underrated

But
    Dank is way overpriced

17. I wish I could find somemids, I kinda miss that shit

18. #58 Daccad, Nov 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2013
    Good like finding mids out here in SoCal lol. It feels a little weird saying that lol.

19. I agree with you. At the same time. getting some dank from time to time just to mix is up is ok.

Not at all.

1. Mids taste and smoke like shit. I smoke regularly, I'd rather have some smooth, tasty dank than suffer through a gross mid joint.

2. I could smoke mids til my lungs bleed and not get anywhere near the same high a couple rips of some quality dank would give me.