Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why I prefer a respectable mid to loud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by simmer, Nov 3, 2011.

1. The pricing is just right first of all. Five for 1g versus 20 for 1g?

I highly doubt that the loud I buy will be exactly four times as potent especially on a gram by gram basis. So when you match up the money, I'd rather smoke 1 gram four times or hell, even four grams at once than one gram of loud and that be that.

As I just said the weight ratio makes no sense.
    You simply get more bang for your buck with mid.

And lastly, the days or weeks that you do smoke loud are that much more special when you do it sparsely.

Anyone else agree with me?

2. quality>quantity

everyone has their own opinion

3. Nope but 20 a g sucks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I agree COMPLETELY. My girlfriend on the other hand, doesn't. Don't get me wrong, I love smoking dank, but I'd much rather get 4x the amount of mids and just smoke more.

5. My best friend and I debate this all the time... I'm for quantity cause like you said more smoking sessions even though you might not get as high whereas I spend $60 on an eighth of dank and it is gone in a week and for that price I can get half in mids and that will last me about three weeks. Like others said though it is a personal preference.

6. I don't agree.... more than half of the time probably those plants were mistreated when grown, and were not flushed properly... then they were not treated well... probably tossed into huge piles on the ground before it was shipped up here from mexico.

So what I'm getting at is I'd much rather spend 20 bucks and smoke some bud that I can take 1-2 puff off of and feel nice. rather than choke down a gram to get an equivilant hihg.

not to mention the taste and smell factor.

I'm a connoisseur though.. and usually have 4-8 quality strains on hand....

• Like Like x 2
  7. Don't think of it as mids and dank, think of it like this. Quality is always better than quantity, it's a fact. Think about other things in life that you do. Would you want something that will just get the job done or something amazing? Girls, coffee, food, anything... You should always get the best available quality with everything because, why wouldn't you?:smoke:

8. Burger King or the fanciest most delicious 5 star burger? Exactly! That's how I feel when you compare poorly grown weed to amazing unique tasting strains and tons of different highs. I know the majority of us stoners don't want to wait and would just go for the quick BK lunch, but just for the sake of aguement let's say the 5 star burger took the same time to make as the one from BK. Now which would you choose? Fuck mids. :D

• Like Like x 1

9. no. Sometimes you hafta take 2 average girls over 1 hottie. Sometimes you need that 2 for 1 domino's instead of the one pizza from the independent pizzeria.

It all depends on what you're looking for. Subjective questions don't get definitive answers. :smoke:

10. Where do u even buy mids from these days? I've not seen it for ages..

11. I prefer dank but always end up picking up the cheapo eigths at the club so that I can smoke with all my buddies and not break the bank.... Seriously $16 for 1/8th, win.

12. 2 good looking girls is way better than 1 really good looking girl, so that's not a question of quantity, that particular situation is all about quality and the way I see it option A is way better than option B. Come on, 2 girls or 1? What the fuck!? That's completely different. As for things you can buy, why get the 2 for 1 instead of the quality one? Because you want to eat more for the same price. I want to eat quality for any price. Any smart person would realize this...

13. In addition, dissonance is the source of all interest. You need a point of reference to know what's quality and what's not. ;)

14. [quote name='"S0UR"']
    2 good looking girls is way better than 1 really good looking girl, so that's not a question of quantity, that particular situation is all about quality and the way I see it option A is way better than option B. Come on, 2 girls or 1? What the fuck!? That's completely different. As for things you can buy, why get the 2 for 1 instead of the quality one? Because you want to eat more for the same price. I want to eat quality for any price. Any smart person would realize this...[/quote]

He said two average girls, average does not equal good looking my friend. ; )

15. I'd rather have dank, smoking a pound of mids will not get you as high as a gram of good dank,

16. I like to enjoy my weed...i'm the biggest weed snob though. I wont even deny that...

We're spoiled with cheap dank in WA...

17. It depends on the quality of the mids. This is my situation. I have a mids guy that has the best mids in town, no joke I get maybe 5 seeds in a quarter and its really bright green. The normal $45-$50 8th dank around here, that looks and smells better than the mids i get, gets me the same exact high as the mids I get. If i wanted to pay 60 an 8th I might get better bud and i might not.

If your mids gets you as high as the dank, go for the mids.

18. Ill pay 70 an eighth take 3 hits and have that eighth last me 2 weeks over getting shit weed that tastes bad and gives me a headache after. If you have dank it doesnt take an entire bowl to get you lit. Learn to conserve your weed dont be a jackass and think your cool because you smoke a lot

19. Well the pricing is not right first of all. It should be 10 a g for loud and I would more happily pay that price. The second and most important reasoning is that money doesn't grow on tree's....and I don't grow my own weed.

Mid doesn't automatically mean mexican brick weed...

20. I'd rather not smoke bud that could possibly have mold, been sprayed with pesticides, hasn't had it's chemical nutrients flushed out, and/or mishandled in every way possible.

It's worth paying the higher price for my health.