What Gives Off More THC a Regular Bong or a Gravity Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by fonatharan, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Bong's will get you high enough, your not going to loose a noticeable amount of thc, if you wanna conserve thc Get a FUCKING vaporizer, when you combust weed you loose alot of thc just by doing that. If you have a bong that literally has no drag like a stemline, you clear the bong so easily, it's like you could just breath normally and still clear it quick. For some reason i get higher off my stemline than my beaker, i think it's because the smoke condenses and that the bong rips so easily, plus the smoke is in your lungs longer because theres no drag at all, you milk the bong pretty fast and it's already in your lungs for a bit. My beaker takes a while to milk the bong as it has a larger bore, so there is more air mixed with the toke.

2. [quote name='"fairmasterOz"']

the solubility of THC in water is 2.8 grams per liter at room temperature?

That's a lot man. Why don't we all just drink canna water. 1.4g pure thc in every 500ml bottle woohoo!![/quote]

It's very difficult to get it to actually dissolve in water, 2.8 grams per liter is fully saturated meaning no more thc could be dissolved into the water.

Also, no reason for you to be a dick, someone asked and I stated what I had read. If you have a legitimate argument then state it, but otherwise don't be a dick for no reason.