Dirty bong water stacks more?? *proof*

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Cally Kush, Oct 31, 2011.

1. This water has been used with 15-20 hits and was clean bottled water. there was no soap resadue in my tube at all. Normally i dont get stackage like this but for some reason dirty water looked like it had major stackage? it stumbled me to thats why i video taped it. Any input fellow grasscitizians
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBvIDE9HNWI]Video 1 - YouTube[/ame]

2. I've never seen bong water do that.

3. Higher surface tension due to tars and oils that are on top of the water makes the bubbles more resistant of bursting.

Dirty water is nasty though, and stacking=/=diffusion.

But it is fun to watch the bubbles.

4. My showerhead sg ac stacks more with clean water, its weird

5. Sgs are magic and defy simple physics, everyone knows that.

:laughing:

6. no doubt a scientific glass stacks more. and i agree dirty water is pooz

but it makes you wonder, is there some kind of solvent that imrpoves stackage alot and doesnt absorb canaboids or thc or leaves resadue??

7. Just stick to water.

8. trying to think of inovative future substances that can be added to "just water" such as a very dulutade hemp vegtible oil. that would improve bubble stacking, and be easly rinsed out.

just an idea tho :rolleyes:

9. from my experience dirty water def stacks higher in my pieces but i don't care how high the bubbles stack i would rather have clean water for a better tasting hit imo.

puffer

10. There are just a bunch of threads on, "can I substitute my bong water with X?" And they get ridiculous.

Thc is soluble in quite a few things, so it's difficult to think of some magic stacking enhancer without sacrificing Thc or another cannabinoid.

Also, stacking really doesn't mean much aside from a water show, and the whole :rolleyes: thing is a little rude.

So, if you want to find a substance that cannabinoids aren't soluble in, I welcome you. If you want to talk about hemp oil (which is a lipid in which cannabinoids may be dissolved) I'm just gonna steer clear of here.

11. i used :rolleyes: as me thinking lol. didnt see the hover text Roll Eyes (Sarcastic). my bad homie :D

12. [quote name='"Cally Kush"']
    i used :rolleyes: as me thinking lol. didnt see the hover text Roll Eyes (Sarcastic). my bad homie :D[/quote]

Oh, then take out the disrespect thing from my post. Hahah...

13. im getting what ur saying tho. :) about how water is the best.

just wondering. i see alot of people use food coloring. is that thc soilible?

14. that looks gross. but i get lazy and also forget to dump out my bong water.

I actually spilled all the bong water out of my bong a few days ago because it tipped over in my back pack while i slept. soaked the whole bag and a cardboard box next to it. Smelled soooooo bad. whole closet stunk.

15. its not

16. bubble stacking doesn't = better cooling/diffusion. It just means the bubbles stay together longer.

The oils that build up in the water through smoking are what cause this.

17. dirty water tastes like shit. But im cool too, look at me stack;):laughing:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e4a6h8k71I[/ame]

18. [quote name='"Dissec"']

This video is private[/quote]

Hahaha he's so cool.

19. worked for me...