Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Serious seeds chronic smoke report

• Please log in to reply

jaykewashere

jaykewashere

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,540 posts
Looks, light green and purple , sparkly like it was rolled in sugar , density 8/10 . Smells , hashy and sweet. Taste . Powerfull And hashy . High , body and head stone , I just did 3 bong hits for the first blaze of the day and my legs have a nice loose relaxed feeling my chest and head feel light and my arms feel nice and loose too. I have been told by many that these buds induce a buzz the second the smoke hits your lungs. This weed reeks after smoking. If you've got somewhere important to go don't smoke a joint of chronic unless of course you want everybody within a few feet to be able to smell the dankness( IT MAKES YOU REEK )

Two-One

Two-One

In The Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,856 posts
Alright report. Better structure to your thoughts would be nice. Along with some more detail on the taste & smell.

jaykewashere

jaykewashere

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,540 posts

Alright report. Better structure to your thoughts would be nice. Along with some more detail on the taste & smell.

Yes my thoughts were very trailed... And the taste isn't that complex what I mean by sweet is a bit fruity maybe citrus and very hashy

Also I'm posting from my iPod typing takes forever

Edited by jaykewashere, 01 November 2011 - 08:52 AM.

jaykewashere

jaykewashere

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,540 posts
Will post pics soon and a vapor report

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users