Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Long skinny buds genetics ect ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by trazyfilth, Oct 30, 2011.

1. hey everyone out there this is a question for my fellow blades!
    im a daily smoker myself anyways most the buds that i buy are dense and round mostly indicas but im buying some new buds a friends brother grew in a couple days well he sent me a sample last night and the buds were alot different from what i normally get they were really long and skinny buds i only had 3 bowls of the stuff the high was a very strong sativa but i was wondering what ancestory the buds may be from based on them being long and skinny?

2. We can't tell you the genetics man. the reason the buds are long and skinny is because its a sativa, you even said it yourself lol. Just enjoy the high and stop worrying about who was the baby daddy and mama to that bud your smoking lol

3. #3 trazyfilth, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    i dont want to know genetics i know you cant do that im pretty much just trying to verify info about the buds that i already know from an experienced blades point of view. such as based on the description of the buds if that may mean they may have haze in the genetics because of the high being like entirely sativa head high.

4. Was it grown outside? Outdoor bud tends to be kind of "tall and lanky" looking, especially if it's a sativa.

5. This can also mean that it wasn't a "top" top bud off a plant but a lower bud that grew along the stem. But commonly sativa and sativa dom hybrids have the "baby arm" affect. But some indica's do too, so it doesn't really matter less you really know the genetics.

6. Maybe he grew it under a flash light :confused_2:

7. sativas are usually long and fluffy

8. yeah he had grew it on his back porch he lives miles and miles from town it was a sativa i tried a sample and it was a complete head high but at the time the buds werent even dry and they were all ready pretty damn good.

9. #9 Synthesizer, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    If he lives miles and miles from town that would usually indicate longer and skinnier buds

• Like Like x 1