swallowed guitar pick, help

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whooster, Oct 29, 2011.

1. If your shit comes out black, like tar, then go to the ER. You got a serious cut somewhere in your digestive track.

If your shit is normal, or you see a bit of bright red blood in it, your perfectly fine. I think it will get softened and you'll just shit it out, with no problems other then a bit of pain.

Just thank god you didn't swallow one of those really hard pics that don't bend.

2. umm it was a hard pick, im pretty confident its not gonna do much tho, it hasnt hurt at all yet and its been a few hours

3. hahahahaha :D

4. lol id be fucked cause all my picks are pointy hard plastic ones or metal

5. Did someone say, enema?

6. just drink a little drano, that should clear it out

7. Spread your cheeks like a dentist.

8. Did you shit it out yet op?

9. Status update op? lol

Mabye OP in the ER right now lol.

10. Been there done that, I always hold my picks in my mouth when I'm finger picking. If you guys are guitarists, you probably do the same..

Shit came out.

11. [quote name='"whooster"']so yeah i swallowed a guitar pick like 20 minutes ago, i looked it up and apparently its gonna go through alright and come out the other side, but it seems kinda risky, anyone know about swallowing plastic? clarification that its gonna pass through would be nice. im drinking loadsa water and bread because apparently that helps.[/quote]

Fiber bro!! Fiber helps push waste through your bowls. You'll be fine. My sister swallowed a penny at a young age and she pooped it out fine. You'll be good. Plastic is malleable and the pick will be softened by you stomach acid and bent up by you large and small intestines. Might hurt a bit on the way out.

12. You are going to have to put a glass mason jar up your ass to catch it.

Good Luck.
    God Speed.

13. [quote name='"Rasta Viking"']You are going to have to put a glass mason jar up your ass to catch it.

Good Luck.
    God Speed.[/quote]

One guy one jar reference? Really?

14. just the title of this thread made me laugh so hard... good luck dude.

15. still no sign of it after 24 hours, been to the toilet but couldn't spot it, altho it could have come through i just didn't see it, i dunno. pretty sure I'm in the clear tho

16. [quote name='"whooster"']still no sign of it after 24 hours, been to the toilet but couldn't spot it, altho it could have come through i just didn't see it, i dunno. pretty sure I'm in the clear tho[/quote]

Your good then. If you see a lot of dark blood in your stole, see a doctor immediately. Light red or pink blood is alright, that happens from time to time and usually the result of holding your poop in for too long

17. This threads making me feel a little queezy, but i've swallowed a coin once and that came through alright

18. Were you 'picking your teeth'?

19. I lol'd

20. lol ive never swallowed one yet, but Ive gotten close.

I know exactly what you mean bout keeping picks in your mouth lol. :smoke: