Welcome to Grasscity ForumsRegister now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
swallowed guitar pick, help
Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:37 PM
so yeah i swallowed a guitar pick like 20 minutes ago, i looked it up and apparently its gonna go through alright and come out the other side, but it seems kinda risky, anyone know about swallowing plastic? clarification that its gonna pass through would be nice. im drinking loadsa water and bread because apparently that helps.
- Darthzin likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users