Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in basement (Quick responce!!)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by easton24818, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Hey grasscity, I'm sitting in my dads basement were he burns all the time. I know that because i see 4 or 5 filts in his ashtray. I'm pretty sure he knows i burn but am not 100%. Would it be a bad idea to ask him if i can burn in the basement too? Its really cold outside and would really rather not bring my bubbler outside and freeze my ass off haha

thanks guys and galls :eek:

2. smoke, basements never smell long anyway

3. Yeah go ahead and ask man:confused:.

Just be ready for an earful if it goes wrong, of course going outside isn't so bad.

4. alright, just hoping he doesn't freak out :/

5. Hell ya, did you invite him with ya?

6. Yea i did haha He said no and that he knew i seshed there b4 :p And im now stoned :p Epic win night

7. Haha, that's awesome man. Enjoy your night!

8. awesome thread!

9. haha yea thanks guys! :) was a great night :) lol