If you care about your health, read this.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by WeeDroid, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Learn what spam actually is. :rolleyes:

2. your right, I clicked the link and saw legal services..... it appeared to be a spam... so I retract the spammer comment...

3. First off, my Dad didn't die from cigarettes, but your "point" as you've made it makes my arguement precisely - that is with most things, like cigarettes, at least there's a warning and we are free to make our own choices. But if you grow something and give/share/sell it to someone WITHOUT such a warning, then you are the one responsible for putting them in harms way, there's no choice on their part. BTW, I don't know why you consider what I said as a flame, well the first one was, but the second statement not so much, at least not what I intended.

I ain't sayin you don't have a right to your op, but you don't have a right to your own facts. If the state of California says there's possible carcinogens in a product, it's not because they've got an ulterior motive, it's not putting money in their pockets (that I can see) so I would ere to the side of caution, but that's my op. You can blame California for a lot of things, but bottom line, that state is in the lead in a LOT of areas that are of benefit to the entire nation, like higher air and water quality standards, higher CAFE standards for the auto industry and of course of greatest import to us in the MJ community, they are why we can grow medical mj in several states now, so I wouldn't go round shitting on Cali out of hand, but that's my op again ;)

I am new to these boards, so you're right, I don't know you and I said as much. Your ideals and desire to help are admirable, and I can see from your many posts that you are here to help. So I suspect that your "I could give a shit" attitude belies a more kinder disposition, but we are all apt to say things we don't mean in the heat of an argument.

If you don't give a fuck about anyone else, than why do you "feel you have a calling" to learn about MJ and it's attributes like curing cancer, etc? I agree to some extent that people have to take responsibility for their own actions and often to suffer the consequences, but I also believe that it can't all be dog eat dog, fuck everybody else and only look out for number one. That's a sure-fire recipe for a lonely and sad road through this lifetime, a hollow existence with nothing at the end but darkness. Also, I have grown organic dirt grows for years, but I am not completely against the addition of something that is proven to help with a grow and yet at the same time not add anything harmful. I'm on my first hydro grow, so it won't be organic this time round, but something I'll probably move towards once I learn the basics of it.

FYI, I've been growing MJ longer than you've been alive, I'm fairly certain, since I'm guessing your probably not much older than 30, probably less:rolleyes:. I started out up in Alaska, back in the mid-70's growing Matanuska Thunderfuck in a little berg called Wasilla. Yeah, that's right, the ORIGINAL Thunderfuck, tho you may not understand what that means, lol. I've been out of the game for a few years due to my job, but now I'm getting back in and I want to learn some new tricks so I'm bound to make some mistakes, but that's okay. I know what I know and I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up - we can agree to disagree as they say, but I suppose it's best to try and keep it civil, no use cluttering up these boards with a bunch of hate and discontent, so I hope you'll accept my apologies for starting off on such a negative rant. Good luck ;D

4. well since you fail to mention exactly, for the second time, how your dad died... I'll say he died from being close to his miserable son. Where's your warning label? And it was clearly a flame, both times

it is always a ulterior motive... just because cali has weed and clean water does not make it a awesome state... their number one in debit in all the States... so what, cali's number one because they have clean water and great weed... who cares about debit??? WTF man who cares about weed and water if you cant pay for bills... state full of tards... weed will make all the money they need and they won't/cant stand up to the fed... I don't care if they made a movement, make a move and pay bills... i follow by example... if your as old as you say you are you should know stuff like this by now unless you live in la la land

exactly, your new... I don't care what you think of me or how i help people... and your attempt at fancy words is a waste... You said it yourself, you lurk... a scab and you have helped no one... all you do is take and chastize people for having a position other than your own... you were not making an attempt at swaying my position, you were flaming... plain and simple

don't try to understand me or my motives.... none of your business... everyone goes from hydro to organic... moving the other way is just dumb... why try to branch out since your outdoor grows are so epic... OH i forgot, you cant keep seedlings alive

I've met tons of tards like you. Your forty and think you've been around the block so your bigger and better than everyone. Once again for your information I'm older than thirty. I don't care if you once touched a thunderfuck... your not touching it now... and you can't keep seedlings alive without help and your not helping anyone else. your the dredge of society. You take and never give back. I don't care if your new... apparently your an organic grower... not one post in that area to help others.. All you've done since day one is make mistakes... once again another one mr king of assumptions

your a joke... and you know it...

you've cleared up nothing. your right, we disagree. FU... you started this, and your five minutes on a soap box are over... hahha, now you wanna try to be buddy buddy... this was a shit apology... and you know it.. i can see a shit truck from a mile away, shove it back up your ass...

now accept my apology you old miserable tard

5. My my we are bitter. And since you think 40 is old, I'm certain you're a liar too, because you're probably not a day over 22 as your attitude shows (if you were over 30 you'd never consider 40 as old, lol). You've got a chip on your shoulder the size of Mack truck, probably due to the fact that you are an under-achiever or small in some "other" area, and you're bad at math too, unless you assume I was growing weed at the age of 4. Your opinion of yourself is most likely the biggest thing about you, and I think you need to get back on your meds cuz your bi-polar is showing. Calm down, it's not that important son, really.

6. hahahahaha, I'm over 30, my wife and three kids can testify to that... they arn't dead yet from my presence. my dick is quite large, thanks for asking... yes I'm bad at math... and no I was not growing weed at four... I'm off my meds at the moment, I threatened to kill my doctor, im no longer welcome in that office, but thanks for the concern... this is me calm... me pissed is no fun... and im not son, that a derogatory term for a black person

and yes it is a chip... your a dick, and a miserable one at that

this a discussion forum and all you do is insult people... how do you like it... now, don't you have other family members to give cancer to

7. [quote name='"fearnoevil"']My my we are bitter. And since you think 40 is old, I'm certain you're a liar too, because you're probably not a day over 22 as your attitude shows (if you were over 30 you'd never consider 40 as old, lol). You've got a chip on your shoulder the size of Mack truck, probably due to the fact that you are an under-achiever or small in some "other" area, and you're bad at math too, unless you assume I was growing weed at the age of 4. Your opinion of yourself is most likely the biggest thing about you, and I think you need to get back on your meds cuz your bi-polar is showing. Calm down, it's not that important son, really.[/quote]

Your best bet is to make a new account and acquire a new attitude. Cause from here on out, at least on GC, you're screwed. If you had been smart you would of shut up when you had the chance. Instead, you've continued to run your mouth and to one of the most helpful blades on here. RIP Evil... You're now nothing more then a joke.

And the bf comment lol... How very 4th grade of you.

8. #48 fearnoevil, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
    Wow, "son" is a derogatory term for a black person??? Jeez, you really are ignorant. I believe the term you are referring to is "boy" (and why would I use that term since I have no reason to think you are black???). Maybe you're a racist to on top of everything else, but that wouldn't surprise me. But you want to open this can of worms, well so be it.

You have the temerity to say that "all you do is insult people", yet so far I'm pretty sure you are way ahead on that count! Your hypocrisy apparently knows no bounds, lol. Perhaps you should heed the quote, "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

From your angry remarks, it is clear that you are probably a few cards shy of a full deck - "I threatened to kill my doctor, im no longer welcome in that office," and you are proud of this why??? And the veiled threat, hahahahaaha, you are laughable, you ill-mannered bag of hot air, am I supposed to be worried about what you might be like when you really get "pissed"??? This ain't junior high, "son" and if you want to play with the big boys you'd better learn quickly that that kind of BS ain't worth the powder it'd take to blow it away. You have no fucking idea, heheheh.

But really, this just isn't much fun - I can't be bothered to waste my time arguing with a half wit. It's like coming to a gun fight and finding your opponent armed with a rubber knife. Oh yeah, and with a dunce for a second who is even more clueless than yourself. From here on out, do yourself a favor and ignore me as I will you. But one last bit of advice - get a grip on reality. You think that because you have managed to spew out your 5000+ posts on this forum that this entitles you to feel superior to others??? Peeps like you are a dime a dozen on a thousand other sites all across the internet. Don't take yourself so seriously. You really are a small fish in a gigantic pond. You have your right to your opinion, but so does everyone else, and if you don't like those opinions, well too fucking bad. You have NO, and I mean ZERO, power to do anything about it, so get over yourself, let go and move on. Although this has been fun, I'm done now, nuff said.

9. [quote name='"fearnoevil"']Wow, "son" is a derogatory term for a black person??? Jeez, you really are ignorant. I believe the term you are referring to is "boy" (and why would I use that term since I have no reason to think you are black???). Maybe you're a racist to on top of everything else, but that wouldn't surprise me. But you want to open this can of worms, well so be it.

"Son" is a belittling title to a person who is clearly not your son. You would have to be over 12 in order to have a son, which you clearly aren't.

You have the temerity

(Awww, somebody got himself a dictionary!! Way to go kid. Maybe you can win the spelling bee next year. Keep practicing!!!

to say that "all you do is insult people", yet so far I'm pretty sure you are way ahead on that count! Your hypocrisy apparently knows no bounds, lol. Perhaps you should heed the quote, "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

From your angry remarks, it is clear that you are probably a few cards shy of a full deck - "I threatened to kill my doctor, im no longer welcome in that office," and you are proud of this why??? And the veiled threat, hahahahaaha, you are laughable, you ill-mannered bag of hot air, am I supposed to be worried about what you might be like when you really get "pissed"??? This ain't junior high, "son" and if you want to play with the big boys you'd better learn quickly that that kind of BS ain't worth the powder it'd take to blow it away. You have no fucking idea, heheheh.

So, the wonderful, wanna be medicine provider, just used a persons illness against him. That, in and of itself, proves your an angry school age girl whos clearly just started your period and needs a tampon.

But really, this just isn't much fun - I can't be bothered to waste my time arguing with a half wit. It's like coming to a gun fight and finding your opponent armed with a rubber knife.

Can't be bothered, yet here you are...again. I'm entertained by the garbage you spew. I'll admit, I come back to watch and see how low you'll go. Rock bottom, I see.

Oh yeah, and with a dunce for a second who is even more clueless than yourself.

Oh that stung!! Lmao!! I think I'll go kill myself. Numb nuts. DUNCE, DOESN'T UNDERSTAND NEGATIVE CUNTS EXPLICATION :)

From here on out, do yourself a favor and ignore me as I will you. But one last bit of advice - get a grip on reality.

Why ignore such a proud little girl. I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for more!

You think that because you have managed to spew out your 5000+ posts on this forum that this entitles you to feel superior to others???

You'll be banned before you can reach half that many posts lol

Peeps like you are a dime a dozen on a thousand other sites all across the internet.

As are trolls like you.

Don't take yourself so seriously. You really are a small fish in a gigantic pond. You have your right to your opinion, but so does everyone else, and if you don't like those opinions, well too fucking bad. You have NO, and I mean ZERO, power to do anything about it, so get over yourself, let go and move on. Although this has been fun, I'm done now, nuff said.

Thank God, the rambling was obnoxious lol

[/quote]

P.s. Please don't forget to get that tampon.

10. I don't grow hydro, I had an unopened bottle of gravity on my shelf, and I took it back, cause it fucking causes cancer! I'm not putting that in anything myself or my patients and friends are gonna smoke period.

11. Okay then. :)

So a few folks seem to think that my op was done as I wanted to play some sort of stupid hydro vs mud growing.

You folks don't have any idea what my motivations are and trying to paint me some way so you can conveniently label me only hurts yourself.

I made my op as it is a health issue. As someone who is trained in emergency rescue, I like to help people and information about dangerous products that are being sold, should be shared. Given the product in question is a hydro product, the hydro forum seemed a logical place to post it.

12. Thanks WeeDroid, you may have saved my life and countless others.

13. Indeed, I for one, am glad you took the time to post the article. Information is always a useful tool, and everyone is free to use or ignore it, but I guess there are always some who will take the position that you are pissing in their cornflakes, lol.

14. what worries me is I've emailed botanicare twice and no response too my ?s about pgrs. I'm starting to think that 90% of the additives out there are using pgrs. FAT NUGS WITH BAT DUNG"

15. Fkn Hell!! Ok for all you bandwagon jumpers, I'll show you some side effects of well known Drugs:

PREDNISONE:
    immunosuppression and serious opportunistic infections, steroid psychosis, very high blood sugars and onset of diabetes mellitus, pseudotumor cerebri, gastrointestinal peptic ulcers, seizures, glaucoma, steroid myopathy, high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, ruptured tendons, among others.

COUMADIN (WARFARIN):

You should know that warfarin may cause necrosis or gangrene (death of skin or other body tissues). Call your doctor immediately if you notice a purplish or darkened color to your skin, skin changes, ulcers, or an unusual problem in any area of your skin or body, or if you have a severe pain that occurs suddenly, or color or temperature change in any area of your body. Call your doctor immediately if your toes become painful or become purple or dark in color. You may need medical care right away to prevent amputation (removal) of your affected body part.

LEXAPRO:

Suicidal thoughts or behavior (see Lexapro and Suicide) Anxiety, agitation, or panic attacks Hostility or aggressiveness Engaging in unusual or dangerous activities Restlessness or an inability to sit still Extreme elation, or a feeling of happiness that may switch back and forth with a depressed or sad mood Other unusual changes in behavior Signs of serotonin syndrome (a rare but dangerous problem associated with certain medications), such as:

Confusion or other mental changes A rapid heart rate Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea Hallucinations Blood pressure changes An irregular heart rhythm Overactive reflexes Fever, sweating, or shivering Shakiness Agitation Seizures Coma

Chest palpitations Difficulty sleeping Signs of an allergic reaction, including unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.

PROZAC:

Suicidal thoughts or behavior (see Prozac and Suicide) Anxiety, agitation, or panic attacks Hostility or aggressiveness Engaging in unusual or dangerous activities Restlessness or inability to sit still Extreme elation or feeling of happiness that may switch back and forth with a depressed or sad mood Other unusual changes in behavior Signs of serotonin syndrome (a rare but dangerous problem associated with certain medications), such as:

Confusion or other mental changes A rapid heart rate Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea Hallucinations Blood pressure changes An irregular heart rhythm Overactive reflexes Fever, sweating, or shivering Shakiness Agitation Seizures Coma

Chest palpitations Difficulty sleeping Changes in vision or eye pain Signs of an allergic reaction, including unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.

My point is, this is not the only thing out there with POTENTIALLY SERIOUS SIDE EFFECTS.

While we're at it, and everyone is jumping on this bandwagon, DOES ANYONE WANT SOME OF THIS SPECIAL KOOL-AID?

OH YEAH, LETS NOT FORGET, EATING BBQ'D FOOD CAN CAUSE CANCER. WOULD ANYONE LIKE A RIB!!??

16. #57 zoomme, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    [quote name='"fearnoevil"']Indeed, I for one, am glad you took the time to post the article. Information is always a useful tool, and everyone is free to use or ignore it, but I guess there are always some who will take the position that you are pissing in their cornflakes, lol.[/quote]

Thats "pissing in their post toasties!" IDIOT.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

17. ahem.....

name calling? So mature and intelligent. It really does make you look sophisticated and worldly.

A key point you seem willing to overlook zoomme, is the propaganda style advertising for products that carry such unneeded and unhealthy crap. If there was truth in their ads, their would be a lot less concern about what is in those pretty bottles.

It's precisely this type of dishonest salesmanship that brought about such agencies such as the FDA and DEA.

Just a thought.

18. [quote name='"420inMI"']I don't grow hydro, I had an unopened bottle of gravity on my shelf, and I took it back, cause it fucking causes cancer! I'm not putting that in anything myself or my patients and friends are gonna smoke period.[/quote]

Soooooooooooooo, do ya EVER eat bbq'd food?

19. [quote name='"WeeDroid"']ahem.....

name calling? So mature and intelligent. It really does make you look sophisticated and worldly.

A key point you seem willing to overlook zoomme, is the propaganda style advertising for products that carry such unneeded and unhealthy crap. If there was truth in their ads, their would be a lot less concern about what is in those pretty bottles.

It's precisely this type of dishonest salesmanship that brought about such agencies such as the FDA and DEA.

Just a thought.[/quote]

That guy is an idiot. I don't care what it makes ME look like. If thats your side kick then have at it!