If you care about your health, read this.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by WeeDroid, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Oh shit....

Good thing I don't use that :)

2. Be careful out there. Who knows what else is lurking in those appealing bottles.

3. Bummer, I was looking forward to bushmaster....you only use it for two weeks at the start of flower to retard growth stretches....testing would have to been done but its believed it would all be gone by chop time, so no harm

Bummer

4. Was I the only one that went to go check the ingredient list on their nutes? Haha

5. yep... i looked... like previously posted it is only used for two weeks... and it should be gone by chop time... :wave:

6. WTF is this!!!! spammer :mad:

7. Should be. ;) That's why it is banned in two states and Colorado is strongly considering it.

I'll have to tell a certain person, who bet denial would be part of this thread, that he was right.

And you object to someone offering a healthier alternative? My, aren't your ethics suddenly suspect.

8. Gone by harvest or not. Why not just use nutes WITHOUT those ingredients?

Seems like a no brainer to me.

9. Hahaha ethics, this is a mj forum

10. Only an unmitigated ass would assume that cannabis growers have no ethics. I know hydro salesmen don't. I also know that greed is the only reason why someone would consider using such dangerous products.

That greed, that stupidity doesn't help medical cannabis users at all. Anyone with any ethics that produces for medical cannabis patients, will avoid these products.

Those that don't are not only stupid, they endanger all of the legal steps we have gained in making cannabis legal and available for those that want it.

11. Yep that's me

12. Banned chemicals?

Threat to public safety? Carcinogenic?

"Evidence of human carcinogenic potential"?

UDMH, had found a correlation between exposure to the chemicals and cancerous tumors in lab animals
    ?

One of the most controversial agrochemicals ever, eclipsed only by Agent Orange,?

Caused the growth of tumors) at multiple organ sites, in multiple species and strains of test animals?

Combustion may emit poisonous fumes?

Do you really believe that "This would be all gone by chop time"?

Take a few minutes, please, for your own safety and health. Read the report.

Be safe.
    jerry.

13. I never had any doubt.

14. What about a hydro store nute monkey that only grows and smokes organic when he's in the privacy of his own life? :wave:

Shocking read there. I'm off to check out more of that sites articles.

15. 179 views.

At least people are looking at this.

Do yourself a favor and read the report.

Its for your own health. And no - I guarantee that it WILL NOT be "out" of the plant by harvest time.

jerry.

16. This is exactly why I do not and will not smoke hydro.

17. [quote name='"poppybgood"']This is exactly why I do not and will not smoke hydro.[/quote]

That was packed full of info, yeah thanks.... Um, exactly why do you think your dirty grow is superior to hydro? Bcoz someone put out a product that is harmful? By that same reasoning, you shouldn't: Take medication, eat out (or eat anything you've not grown or raised), drive, breathe, etc..... Really?

18. I wouldn't smoke hydro as I don't want to bother to try to figure if there was some product used to raise the plants that had suspect elements to it.

But it does cut both ways in such that a mud farmer could easily use some suspect product as well.

However it does seem like there is an awful lot of sketchy bottled nutes out there, and loads of folks willing to sell them and loads of eager buyers. That alone makes me want to avoid hydro bud.

I would rather grow organic mud bud as I know it is the best and that is what I want to smoke. It IS why I grow.

19. [quote name='"WeeDroid"']I wouldn't smoke hydro as I don't want to bother to try to figure if there was some product used to raise the plants that had suspect elements to it.

But it does cut both ways in such that a mud farmer could easily use some suspect product as well.

However it does seem like there is an awful lot of sketchy bottled nutes out there, and loads of folks willing to sell them and loads of eager buyers. That alone makes me want to avoid hydro bud.

I would rather grow organic mud bud as I know it is the best and that is what I want to smoke. It IS why I grow.[/quote]

That was packed with good reasoning. Ty. That is why I grow as well.