my little garden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ryake, May 9, 2006.

1. my friend accidentally had three sprouts in his backyard so he gave them to me to take care of. the same thing happend to my other friend, but he has a light in his backyard that stays on all night so its considerably bigger.

big one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

two
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

three
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

if anyone has advice for me id appreciate it. the big one we moved into miracle grow soil and the little ones are still in the soil we dug them up in. can i tell the sex of any of them yet? thanks for the help
    :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. From what I've heard Miricale Grow is a No-Go, Im no grower, but thats the general concensus around here.

3. nice little plants you got there..

1. i wouldnt use miracle grow soil.. the soil from the earth is much better then that.

2. too early to tell sex yet.. you gotta wait till about a week or so into flowering (give or take a bit)

good luck with the grow :) .. one thing though.. that big one seems to be drooping quite a bit.. maybe give it some nutrients to straighten it out a bit.. other then that lookin great.. i'm germinating my two seeds im gonna grow outdoors right now lol. hopin they both germinate!! good luck dude, and keep us posted with more pics.

4. what kind of nutrients?