Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed can you get with 20 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sonic132xyz, Oct 28, 2011.

1. I need to get a scale.

2. Half ounce of dank.

3. How ?

4. Like 6-8 grams if its the right time of year and it's one of my friends.

Otherwise sometimes like 4 grams if its a good hook.

(unfortunately, my only two connections that usually can hook up 2 grams for $10 usually change numbers a lot)

5. I can get an 8th of beasters or around 1-1.5 grams of dank.

6. For 20 bucks I can get a little more than two 10 sacks. That is your answer

7. Weed is cheap in south america.

8. True. :D

9. I think $20 for a gram is around the norm. if you buy anything bigger then dubs invest in a scale.

10. lmao @ the ebay scales

11. in between 1.5 and 2 grams on the west coast

12. yeah if you live in the midwest or east coast you are most likely going to get 1.0g of cannabis... where i live (montana-mmj state) you will get 1.4-2g... last time i bought a dub my bro threw me 2.1g of Blue Dream from his caregiver... hella deal.

If i go through his friend who has the same caregiver he only gives me 1.4-1.8g depending on how much he paid... 250-275/oz, 125-140/half these days. Billings just permanently banned dispensaries so prices are bound to rise back up to 50/eighth, 25/1.8g again. I hate paying $25 for a fucking half eighth... that extra $5 should get you at least 2g. I seriously wish i could afford to buy more than an eighth these days... not getting enough hours from the 2 jobs i have :eek:

13. For an extra $5 I get some pretty nice bud here in snowy Colorado.

14. Michigan I can get 1g of dank shit or 4 g of regs

15. For 20$ I believe I can get $20 worth of weed.... :cool: loool jk about 2g's for me :)

16. I could probably get 3/4 of an ounce of pure shwag.

17. 2g of stupid chron.

Or

4.7 from the new connect.

18. 2 grams. in CA

19. lmfao

20. I read these threads and makes me glad that I don't buy from my shit dealer anymore. Charged me $20/g