Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed can you get with 20 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sonic132xyz, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Can someone post pictures of the weed you can get with 20 dollars?

2. I can already tell how this thread is gonna turn out.

3. 2 grams lol

4. .5 grams is a reasonable amount of marijuana for $20. You would be lucky if you get more than that.

5. Do a quick search on here or on google and you'll get plenty of answers.

But to answer your question, it depends. Where do you live. What are you looking for (regs,mids,dank). Here in Chicago 20 will get you a gram.

6. Whoa. You say he'd be lucky if he got more...? It seems like you're getting massively ripped off bro. A 20 sack depends on if it's some dank or not. Dank, you'll probably get between 1 gram to 1.2 grams. Some other shit, probably 1.5 to 2 grams.

7. A gram of something pretty decent is usually around $20-$25.

Or you can get around 4 grams of low grade stuff. Atleast that's how's its been in the last two states I lived in.

Quantity or quality makes a big difference.

8. I got a gram for 20, but i'm not really sure if its a gram.

9. pretty sure he is joking.. unless he is retarded.

10. 20 dollars will get you a gram of good dank In VA

11. Im so glad i don't live in the states, lol. I love me my canadian prices

12. never pay more then 20 for a gram and post a pic

13. here in norcal i can get 2.5 of some fire blackberry kush for 20 bucks :cool:

14. I live in nothern va

15. If you get anything less than 4 pounds of the finest herb for 20 bucks punch your dealer in the face.

16. I don't have a camera right now

17. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is what a gram should look like

18. Well the top pictures a .9 ;)

19. I can get a 1/4 of mids for $20. :D