Whats the best online headshop???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by DownAzzDoo, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whats the best online headshop to buy a new bong?? a well priced place with good quality glass :hello::smoke:

2. I like the Grasscity Shop or Aqua Lab Technologies .

3. alright thanks! it's not illegal to order a piece online is it? i dont live in a state where medical MJ is legal

4. everypipe.com is legit

5. Perfectly legal to order online.

6. thanks!!! all seem like super legit sites!!

7. here, grasscity is the best. I got my piece 13 days after it shipped (9 working days). Pretty fast for international if you ask me and it was cheaper than the aqua site for sure.

8. if your interested in buying american glass only, Grasscity only has a small selection of american artists.

Aqua lab technologies is better for that.

grasscity has some high quality pieces here though, and is much better on your wallet with the discount codes.

9. I get from kustomkulture.com that's out of Winnipeg Manitoba. They have always been quick to ship. Prices are good as well :)

10. Brothers with glass

11. Check out Smokedoutpipes.com they got a large selection of water pipes :smoke:

12. definitely brothers with glass. i've gotten all 6 of my pieces from there and i'm very pleased.

13. Be wary if you go with grasscity. Heard lots of stories of problems.

14. If you have the cash, etsy.com

15. Blasphemy!

..BURN THE WITCH!!!

lolnahjk

16. I bought from a new UK headshop called C.H.I . I think they are currently test trading to the public for feedback so they can establish themselves in 2013. Anyway they were extremely fast and reliable its definitely worth giving them a try and supporting them if they are as good to you as they where for me. Here's a link to they're test trade site : Smoking, Herb items in Chronik Hawk Industry store on eBay!

17. #19 glassologist, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Check out Bigfoot's Smoke Shop at http://www.bigfootsmokes.com. Its a creative and well priced site that focuses on quality over quantity so you dont have to rummage through pages of junk to find a great piece.

I recently bought a honeycomb to natural swiss perc concentrate rig ,a TI nail, and a dabber. They were quick and discreet with the shipping, and I love the piece it's smooth as hell, thick, and looks great.  Thankfully natural swiss percs are becoming more prevelent... it really compliments the honeycomb perc well

18. Bongoutlet.ca. 100% legit. l've purchased 2 bongs from them, and every time you make a purchase, you get a free pipe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.