How to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'General' started by Assaf, May 7, 2006.

1. i just smoke single skinners with hash
    just get some tobacco a little less than you wuld usually smoke
    then put it in the fag paper and get ur hash in your fingers heat it with a lighter for about 5 seconds pull the heated bit off and crumble in your fingers over the tobbacco then roll twist end u dont want to roach then put roach in then light up :hello:

2. Hot knife man, But if you want a J, just add it to a half emptied cigarette. Works good.

3. I would just break it up into a few pieces and smoke it in a bowl, never fails.

4. I've been smoking hash for months now. Hash pipes SUCK in my opinion. The best way to smoke hash is to roll it in a Spliff. Get some king sized papers and roll a fatty. If you cant stand smoking tobacco with your hash then I guess you would have to resort to a hash pipe

5. Yeah in ireland its pretty much all hash, but best way to do it is put some tobacco into a skin then hold a lighter to the edge of the lump untill it turns black then break off the black bit and sprinkle it over the tabbaco if you do it right it should come out like powder. Put a few spreads onto it like this and you good to go.

6. it's rare so expect to pay more but its worth it one way to smoke it is to take two knives heat one up until its read hot put a bit of hash on the other knife press it togethor and inhale the vapors it needs to be burned much higher than weed like putting it on a charcoal in a hookah

7. I hate hot-knifing it id always go with a joint

8. Don't mean to revive this, but as others said, roll it up. Instead of cigarettes, try buying an OZ of damiana or any type of herb. Break the hash, mix with the herbs and smoke it. Not only do you taste hash, but a great flavor of herbs instead of nasty baccy.

PS- You get an OZ of those herbs no more than 5 dollars on amazon

9. or can't you just pack it in a bowl ?? glass preferred !

10. I've only done hash on a few occasions and it was either mixed with tobacco in a joint (great taste strangly) or knife tokes with a hooter (we used an empty pen)

I was on the floor guarding a bag of bread my first time with the stuff (I was 15 smoking a half o a day) so pace yourself :D

11. Really? I just smoke hash like weed. Pack a little weed for bottoms, squish a little chuck of the hash so it's kinda flat and stick it on top. Voila! Or if I have a hash pipe, I just stick a chunk in there and smoke. No need to get all technical lol.

12. i take my hash, put it on a hard surface, and use a razor blade to cut up the hash, i usually put a screen over my screen in my bowl when i smoke hash though since i use a bong and theres probably more suction than a bowl. and the hash i got is a brownish purply color it was in a rectangle and it was about 1cmx1cmx2.5cm-3cm and it weighed just under 6 grams. still have about half a gram left and in the brick form looks like next to nothing, yet when you grind it up it lasts a while. 2-3 hits gets me pretty stoned and i smoke daily. the high is much better i think, very relaxed body wise and is worth the extra money. it costs 35 a gram but they ended up giving me the whole log for 100. and they gave me a gram sample of super skunk!

13. Do what you would do with weed. I get solid (hash) most of the time and smoke it in js, bong and pipe.

14. Wow. I can not believe all that has been said. Hash oil is way better than normal hash. With oil you can base it off of foil and use rolled up paper to inhale or some glass tube. Besides that they make a lotta of glassware specifically for pressed hash and h.oil. If money's an issue u can use a pin or paper clip and place a piece on its end. Provide direct flame in second intervals. You catch the smoke in a glass jar or drinking container and inhale from there.

Hash will continue to burn if caused to be hot. That is why smoking out of a normal piece or bong is not ideal. You can make it work by using very small pieces and inhale all the smoke or else it will be wasted.

Never use any metals for smoking for they are almost always coated in something toxic ans never never have anything plastic in the equation. Ur lungs don't need all that toxic shit stuck in them.

15. Dude,just smoke it in a bowl,that's what I do :)

16. how many times can a thread die and come back

17. Especially lately man!