Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Taking vicodin before six flags(theme park)?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kingjames420, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Would this be a bad idea?

2. Talking about it here would be

3. #3 glazedKnuckles, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
    Thanks for the neg rep, guys.

Wasn't there a post about letting the mods do their jobs? And not trying to enforce the rules yourself?

4. Nah I took 3 hits of acid at cedar point...if it doesnt make you sleepy then go for it

5. alright cool, i know theres more fun things to take but this is all i have. I just heard stories of people getting nauseus*sp?* and throwing up.

6. I wouldn't. There's always a chance your stomach might feel bad after taking pills, and that ain't a good combo with roller coasters.

7. vicodin is nasty! thats not even a fun drug to take at magic mountain lol

8. This thread is gonna be deleted but if I could is take some shrooms and go to 6 flags. That would make for a bomb ass day

9. #9 Deletemyposts, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
    Against rules of site

10. being around all those people would most likely turn your trip bad, I would prefer to be with a few friends at a park or lake

11. The bad idea was starting this thread when you know damn well (or you SHOULD) that we don't allow discussions on this topic anymore.

And then another bad idea is when people who should know better mention other drugs that we, again, don't allow discussions about, in their responses.

All in all, not a good idea to start this thread at all.

12. Read the fucking rules! :mad:

Neg rep to everybody discussing it after being told talking about it here is not allowed. You're welcome. ;)

13. hell yea we were in a group of 5 all trippin so it wasnt bad and I was experienced...took it before I got in line for the raptor and started peaking when we got up there...rode in the very front and it was the shit...the power tower was crazy too just all smearing colors up and down the whole park like a big paint brush

14. Yup...this. Times like this I wish I could hand out warnings and infractions. EVERY ONE of you who posted after being told this is against the rules would get one.

15. I deleted all of my posts.

16. ohh noo a neg rep my life is over!

17. my bad I'll delete em

18. yo, thats off topic dude, u cant discuss drugs here

19. oh never mind guess i already have negatives

20. [quote name='"kingjames420"']Would this be a bad idea?[/quote]

Yes!
    Why would you ruin a fersure good time just to feel a lil buzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.