The Official Ncaa Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Tuor, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Win is a win. 12:10 tip vs Virginia. Hopefully we pull another one out... MSU is +5

2. UNC better beat Arkansas tonight.. Should be a dandy. 

3. Nova losing with 5:30 left

4. #1524 TimothyTheFirst, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2015
    yeah I'm pretty nervous for tomorrow's game.  We barely squeaked it out last year and that was with gary, apping and payne.  virginia returned most of their team too.  I just don't know if they're healthy.

Then again i don't think uva is really any better than wisconsin, and msu had that last game against wisconsin pretty much won until the last few seconds.

if nc state finishes nova off though and msu wins tomorrow I really think they could make a deep run.

5. nc state gonna pull off the upset

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Field is up for grabs. Kentucky isn't invincible.

7. does anybody know where I can rewatch that game?  I was playing in my own basketball tournament and only got back in time for the last few minutes.

8. Go green!!! Fuck yeahhhhhh

9. West virginia's defense is stifling

10. I think maryland would have won if west virginia didn't beat the shit out of trimble.

11. #1531 Ryan Donnelly, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015

the kick in the head by his teammate took him out of the game

12. Hope WVU beats Kentucky. Doubtful though. Hope Duke loses too.

13. Damn.. Scary injury there for Meeks. When I saw that happen in real time I was thinking of the worse... It looked pretty bad.

They said if he didn't practice by Wednesday, it was a good chance he wouldn't play, but he actually practiced a little bit on Tuesday.. So looks like he might play after all. 

They are going to have their hands full with Frank. He is going to go off in this game as UNC lacks depth with the big guys. If Meeks can't play it's going to be a huge blow.. Joel James and Brice Johnson are the only other two bigs that actually play. Sometimes they stretch the floor with 4 guards.. 

Ultimately I think if UNC is going to win this game, they need to control the tempo. They need to get in one of those fast paced, up and down the court, kind of game. UNC is the faster, more athletic team. It's going to come down to talent vs chemistry. It should be a good one. 

14. I'd probably shit my pants if that happened

15. I anticipate an MSU win but now that everyone is slobbing their balls... oh well, In Izzo I Trust

16. Kentucky is downright terrifying. One of the best college teams I've ever seen

17. What a win by MSU last night. Hope they fuck up Louisville.

18. This kentucky notre dame game is fuckin great

19. GO GREEN!!! FUCK UP DUKE!