Obama Must Explain His Broken Promise on Medical Marijuana, and Soon

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by oltex, Oct 20, 2011.

1. As seen in NY,occupying a bank or the federal reserve will get you jailed,,you can walk by,but you must keep moving.
    And occupying anything but public property is a sure ticket to police involvement.

2. obama can't explain why his goofy wife uses our tax dollars for her personal vacations,he has the gift of gab and thats about it,people voted him in cause they wanted change well they got it,and really hope they are happy.why do we need a president when congress runs everything?got to get rid of the older generation congress and put in the newer,ones that understand the uses of marijuana,this long,long battle is futile for the gov,people are not going to stop growing and or smoking,especially people that have medical issues.

3. Thats the whole thing, they are pulling out all the stops to protect their PRIVATE PROPERTY.. That should be the number 1 clue for everybody to start doing it, because thats were it hurts them the most..:smoke:;)

4. [quote name='"oltex"']

The ones looking at it are the big farm conglomerates and the money comes from a crop with three markets,,fiber from the stalks,seeds for oil and food and flowers to the stoners,,a three market crop is hard to find.[/quote]

If you believe that agriculture has more resources to influence congress than oil, lumber, big pharm and other industries combined you need to take a t break and stop paying attention to social media. They have you right where they want you.

5. And the prohibs have you right where they want you,,believing all efforts to legalize are futile and a waste of time.

6. BTW there's no need to occupy the federal reserve. They don't even have the constitutional right to exist. The govt was given the rights to print money, not delegate that authority to a private business.

7. Because it is, Do you not pay attention to whats really going on?? Do some more intense research before you ever have hope for anything.. Nothing is going to ever change untill we get big $$$ out of politics, period..

8. #48 fluroking, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2011
    And to the o.p. about the voting.. Yah, our vote really counts, If you dont think we have a fradulant system, take a CLOSER look at how Bush won his second term.. He lost the popular vote, and still got in office.. How false is that? We also voted aginst the patriot act, guess what.. It's in affect still isn't it?? And we also voted aginst the BANKER BAIL OUTS of 720 billion, guess what?? They passed it anyway, and 720 billion has now turned into 7.4 trillion and still growing due to the blank check our gov wrote to them... Stop being sucked into the machine by msm, and false Puppets.. That way of thinking is what got the usa into this mess, It's time we take it back, recondition everybody to think for themselves, and stop believing everything you are told, and find the facts for yourself, their there... But you have to put in the work to figure it out yourself.. If you still cant see it, then that just proves that their corrupt system and ways are working all to well, and thats exactly what they want.. Because after all, the last thing the men behind the curtain want, is a consious, well informed public, Thats capable of critical thinking.

9. Then why are you here,,to learn how to roll a joint? This is a support site that is willing to put it's time and energy towards legalization,,but apparently some of our group do not believe the efforts will ever pay off,,so to them,,do nothing,,and if your going to do nothing,,DO NOTHING,which includes not spreading clouds of doom over other peoples efforts.

10. You just proved my point, I have to say nothing more... We are trying to go waybeyond that, to the source of the problem, thats what it is going to take, and thats what we are doing.. You are still failing to see the big picture my friend.. If you call facts and info a "Cloud of Doom", then saddly, you are the cloud of doom my friend, and thats just were they want you.. My rants here are done, I'm relieving myself from this weirdness gentlemen, Good day..

11. Then you should have come here with a workable plan to replace what others are trying to do,,in no way do I want to discourage "your" efforts,,tell us what removing the reasons hemp is prohibited will take.
    We are working with the best we have to work with,if you have better,,share it.
    Don;t just shoot down what anyone else is doing,,just because they won't play your way.

12. [​IMG]

looks a lot like obama!!!!

13. The answer to 1984 is 1776.

14. Fluro, How do you keep ending up in all these deep discussions:eek:? We need to get big $$$ out of politics, somehow. It amazes me that lobbying is legal. How in the fuck can that be legal and our government have any semblance of legitimacy? How about subsidies? We like the donations you throw our way so let us give you $4,000,000,000 a year (Big Oil). Or the corn subsidies, which is really helping with the cost of gas huh?

Jesus, now ya'll have me sucked into this thing. First, congress should get paid for what they work, not for life. If the country defaults, they should be the first ones to feel the pain of no paycheck. Second, when did religion become so involved in politics? How about the "separation of church and state"? Whole system is fucked, we need to hit the fucking reset button. I actually watched the debate the other night and what a frigging riot. Standing there lying through their teeth and saying what ever is popular that day. I'm voting for Ron Paul, only one who didn't feed me a line of shit. Thus ends my diatribe. Damn, I feel better:D:D:smoke:

15. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. Keep voting, keep crying...its gotton us nowhere. If you want to participate in the corruption and tell them its ok be my guest but don't come crying to me when the country falls down around you. If you really want to change things I'll spark a blunt with you as we're blockading the federal offices on voting day instead of electing the next puppet to further the agenda. You want a fix? There it is. But unfortunately most of america ain't got the balls to stand up.

16. #56 rooster1369, Oct 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011
  17. Man, I don't want to get involved because I hate this shit. I started a welfare and drug testing thread and I regret it for the sole reason of disappointment. Why are so many people dumb as hell?

Do you know Herman Cain, the pizza restaurant owner and motivational speaker want to be president? He is at the top of the polls for the GOP Presidential candidates. THAT MORON didn't even know where fuckin Libya is. How sad...

Putting Obama's lie on MMJ aside he has gotten a raw deal. He was screwed before he even came into office. I feel bad for him. He has done his best I believe to right things but everyone wants it instantaneously. People have to chill a little and stop blaming him. If I were him MMJ would be the last effin thing on my mind. Dude's running seal missions into Pakistan, killing terrorists, yet a lot of people are overlooking that. It's easy to attack him on the economy and jobs. The jobs act is not a Stimulus package, it is a bill, and act. They fail to point that out. They fail to point out the healthcare changes take effect in 2014. It's bashed to smithereens, yet know one has read it, nor do they want to. Our medical system is so backwards we are getting screwed, anything to try to fix it is better than nothing. It get's conversations going.

Remember everything is put out there in soundbites, even social media.

Americans are so misinformed. It is there fault, not the government, not the media (except for Rupert Murdoch) - they cannot think for themselves or investigate current events. All they listen to is the rhetoric spoken to them by people with empty promises. I suggest watching Rachel Maddow. She is Smart as hell and mostly non biased.

American's want to stand up, but they don't know why or for what half the time. Do you want a job, yes, do you know what the gov't is doing correct this problem? No

loose leaf: Do you know how little the president makes? He's not raking it in. Think of all of the investments he has to make. He doesn't get shit for free, nor does he get his house in Illinois for free. Nor did he pay for his place in DC and the flights back and fourth when he was a senator.

About NYC and the protest. Are you out of you mind? I know the police and have been arrested. They put up with more bullshit from NY'ers than any of you know. If I pulled some of the shit up here that I did down there i'd be jailed because I hurt the judges feelings. They've fucked me over many times, but to control a big city like NY is insane. One even attempted to ask for a bribe so I wouldn't go to jail. Do you know what I did, I spit in her face and told her to suck it. I filed a complaint and had the captain of the precinct call and apologize. I try to keep an open mind because they are poorly treated, underpaid, overworked individuals.

Those shitheads that said the NYPD 'brutalized' them is bullshit. That was said in Washington Square Park a month ago. Go to 80-90% of the countries in the world and you will know what brutalization is.

ROOSTER!!!! Do you know what the women's shelters in NYC are called? HENHOUSES :smoke::smoke::hello::hello:

I rely on the gov't because my life depends on it. When people start talking shit about healthcare and the money that goes into it I look them straight in the eye, and tell them if they continue I will tell them to fuck off. Then if they continue, I tell them to get the fuck out of my face. I look them straight in the eye and say without the US gov't I would die. Nose to nose I ask, do you want to die? It worked in a bar last week.

I am truly a nice guy unless you screw me. Believe me I am nice. Promise.

Enjoy the diatribe! I won't post any more opinions or respond because we are all herb smokers, the tree of life, let's be happy! :smoke:

18. lol people still believe what a politician says. How many times must you touch the stove before you learn its hot. If you want anything done, you must do it yourself as they say.

19. Do you want to rely on the government for your life?

20. i hope maijuana can make it's way into the bigger discussions. if not pot then at least the drug war in general. people need to realize that a lot of our financial problems are because of this failed drug war. we as the people need to make the topic of ending the drug war as popular as medicare, foreign affairs, etc