Is my friend gay? (not homophobic) jw

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrLingIsKing, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Don't talk with your mouth full. And if I fuck a dude in the ass that makes him gay, not me.

2. Hahahaha lmfao. :hello::smoke:

3. See, funny. I like grocery shopping at Walmat on weekdays so I can check out all the big asses, if enough people read that somone will find it comical.

4. Whats with all these fools puttin walmart in their posts? Does it have to do with being a paid member or some shit? Just a random as question lol.

5. I'm textbook white trash I only shop at 3 stores, Beer store, hydro store, and Walmart for everything else so it's just a concidence.

6. I like to go to walmart and pick out the trashiest looking person i see then dress up as them for Halloween. I usually get all my Halloween supplies from walmart though

7. Do that at a good swapmeet, you could take that game to a whole new level.

8. lmao at this thread!

9. You just can't say somthing is not funny or tabo, I grew up in metalwork type shops and have heard funny jokes about everything from incest to dead babies, this shit realy happens along with millions of other "bad things" daily, whining and crying about stuf doesn't work, geting over it does.

10. Nobody likes a little whiny bitch with a microphone, what does that accomplish? Actions get shit done.

11. You'd have to ask the gays what they want to be called as an insult now. Maybe you can call him a straight. "A regular" "a breeder" i dunno.