Until last night the plants were in a Rubbermaid container without a top, and a window fan on top facing upwards, I know this is kinda starving them of oxygen, but it was the best way to regulate temperatures with the materials I had. Oh yeah, materials, This whole thing was ghetto as **** haha, Using CFLs plugged into extension cords, duct taped to the sides, as well as 3 CFLs in an surge protector... But hey, it got the job done!
With my new setup (sorta similar to my first grow before I moved it) I feel I'm going to have much less issues, and much more room for more lights, which is always a good thing
I'm considering going maybe tomorrow to the hydro store (an unfortunate 18 mile drive) to get some good nutrients, Any suggestions? I'm guessing alot of people are going to say Fox Farms, which of the Three would be good for Vegging? And how much should I expect to pay? Can anyone help diagnose the nutrient problem in the picture posted? I Know I have to pH test my water, really bad, considering its tap that hasnt been left out >_<
Unfortunately I just realized I dont have any pictures of them growing up, they were on my old droid I just sent back,
First picture is Jane before recent LST
Second picture is my unfortunate burns
Third picture is Both plants after being transplanted last night (Jane in the black container, and mary in janes old container, the clear one)
Fourth picture is the new set up, from the outside, since the lights are on 24/0 Im not too worried bout light proofing just yet
Fifth picture is my ghetto light fixture for now I plan to put y splitters in each socket, and hopefully upgrade to all 42watts (keeping mixed spectrum though)
Sixth picture is Jane above after LST
Seventh picture is Mary above after LST
Edited by JNorris, 20 October 2011 - 04:25 PM.