Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain of weed do YOU currently have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by antonio420, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Just finished off a test top off my girl which is la confidential x og kush ...I'm very proud; as well as some killer ak47 from a buddy of mine..

2. [quote name='"ToTheDome"']

Shwag?[/quote]

I wouldn't think that just because its outdoor means its shwag.

3. [quote name='"ToTheDome"']

Shwag?[/quote]

Lol I have some silver romulan (not sure how to spell) that was outdoor and organic ... Yeah it got me buzzed but that's it just buzzed...

4. [quote name='"stewiespliff"']

Lol I have some silver romulan (not sure how to spell) that was outdoor and organic ... Yeah it got me buzzed but that's it just buzzed...[/quote]

Pick too early maybe? Because anyone can take a seed from terrible bud and get some kill out of it. Terrible weed = picked early or too late, dried too fast, didn't get flushed or just got moldy

5. [quote name='"kevin8017"']

I wouldn't think that just because its outdoor means its shwag.[/quote]

ORGANIC Outdoor. 90% of time is shit.

Outdoor - 80% of the time is shit..

That other 10% - 20% is high mids at best

6. [quote name='"ToTheDome"']

ORGANIC Outdoor. 90% of time is shit.

Outdoor - 80% of the time is shit..

That other 10% - 20% is high mids at best[/quote]

Man u must be doing something terribly wrong then. Outdoor can be way better then indoor. Can't replicate the sun Bro. The weed u must be smoking is by someone doing something terribly wrong lol. I agree that sometimes outdoor is bad. But that's on the grower

7. No offense intended

8. [quote name='"kevin8017"']

Man u must be doing something terribly wrong then. Outdoor can be way better then indoor. Can't replicate the sun Bro. The weed u must be smoking is by someone doing something terribly wrong lol. I agree that sometimes outdoor is bad. But that's on the grower[/quote]

This is truth. It's growers skill,greenhouse buds are amazing if done correctly

9. I dont grow... lol

10. half o fo some purple pineberry

11. Under a gram left of Durban Poison, which is a great high. And about 9 g's of lemon hazee

12. Alaskan Thunderfuck, and Blue Dream

13. [quote name='"kevin8017"']Just harvested white widow, purple kush blue dream and rascal og[/quote]

I wish I was your neighbor..

14. [quote name='"Lugef"']Alaskan Thunderfuck, and Blue Dream[/quote]

Blue dream (ftw)

15. Idk it's got some purple. And orange hairs. I know it's dank but I don't know what it is

16. Super Lemon Haze and Skunk #7

17. [quote name='"ToTheDome"']I dont grow... lol[/quote]

We can tell, otherwise you wouldn't trashtalk outdoor growers

18. Last night my friend and I bought an eighth of Blue Dream to share. We went over to a friend's house and smoked two bowls and a blunt. It's amazing, for sure. I'm still baked :smoke:

19. Smoking some no name dank that smells like pine and lemons

20. Sour Diesel x tangerine and OG x Dj shorts blueberry.