Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain of weed do YOU currently have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by antonio420, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Smoking on dome strawberry cough... It's a little undercured.. But the high is so laud back and narcotic

2. An eighth of some dank granddaddy purp. Aww yeah.

3. Just picked up an eighth of blue dream. Its some gooood shit man

4. I currently have less than a bowls worth of some LSD(strain) and some no name skunky strain mixed in my grinder. Not smoking it waiting till i get my 8th tomorrow which is gonna b some dank purps if my dealer still has the same stuff i bought last weekend(8-10days ago), or else idk wat itl b.Cant wait to finish this t break tomorrow at 420pm!

5. The dealer said it's Pineapple Express, but I dunno. It's potent as fuck, though.

6. 1/8 of grape ape
    And about and a quarter of skunk.

7. Sour fuckin DDDDDD!

8. Absolutely None. :L

9. Blue dream with some unknown sativa full melt

Attached Files:

10. Grape Ape and AK-47

11. [quote name='"JuicyStarburst"']The dealer said it's Pineapple Express, but I dunno. It's potent as fuck, though.[/quote]

Yea my dealer sold me some "pineapple express" about a week ago, it was dank bro

12. Just harvested white widow, purple kush blue dream and rascal og

13. nice amount of jack herer left

14. i have about half an o' of strawberry haze ... good shit !

15. Presidential OG . it's very nice . :cool:

16. Organic Outdoor.

17. I envy you good sir. nothing but gooooood times with SSH :cool::smoke:

18. I got me my last nug of Skywalker

19. half a gram of dro && half gram of some og.

reuppping thursday though.

20. Shwag?