Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reading emotions of people after smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Recently a few months ago, I noticed I had a strange power to read one's emotions and analyze why people say things. I noticed that I can observe people bullshitting, catching people in lies, and I can read and understand emotions much more of people. It's almost a psychic like feeling. Now, even when I don't smoke, I still have that sensation. Has anyone else been granted this power after smoking?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I know exactly what you mean man... same shit happened to me.

We should start a detective agency or something... we'd win all the cases!

3. Not only emotions, but you can almost predict peoples answers to your yes or no questions, based on this sensation or vibe you get from them, and through observations and body language.

4. i think its just you, my imagination can get pretty strong and shit when i get super high

5. #5 LovingTree, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011

Well I feel the effects of marijuana greatly depends on the user.

6. Yes, I have been granted that power Lmao..

I know exactly what your talking about, and you can even see right through tv and movies and just tell when someone is acting really shitty or when it's really quality acting.

7. Weed shows you who's real.

8. I feel you man... seriously, the same shit happens to me. I love it because I can run mental circles around people who are faaaar more sober than me. It's also great for all sorts of other stuff too.

Idk why, i think its mostly because we're naturally perceptive people, and since weed brings out latent facets of peoples' personalities, it amplifies this perceptive ability.

Either way, it's pretty cool.

9. Alright Jesus christ...

10. I'm assuming it's mostly: "I'm feelin pretty good man"

not that hard right after you toked a few bowls.. lol

11. I'm not gonna go into explanation, but I have a serious case of deja vu, like I basically can predict what's gonna happen in my situation. Also I have a sense of this psychic ability your talking about too.

12. I watch the show Lie To Me all the time on netflex, baked as shit.

13. I agree 100%. And it's pretty sad because I have found a lot of my friends to be fake/not actual friends. Anyone else have that?

14. Happens to me all the time, when I'm high I can read body language and "vibes" like a book.

15. I hear you bro :smoke:
    I be feelin that too sometimes

16. Holy fuck OP. I feel exactly like this all the time now. It feels as if it enhanced my consciousness to a higher level, to the point of me being able to feel their emotions and all the other things in the OP.

17. yeah dude i know exactly what you're saying. that happens to me too

18. This happened to me a while back. The only problem is I can't get it to leave and now I can't stop psychoanalysing everything and everyone. It's really hindering my social relations because I notice awkward moments and people's general attitude a lot more which makes me care about it a lot more. Its a vicious circle for me atm. Every time I get stoned my mind goes into over time analysing things and people...

19. yeah, but what usually happens with my is I get too in depth. And then I feel everyone who i don't hold a strong friendship with hates me...

20. Now the question is: Is this a form of increased intelligence? Does this sharpen our brain? This could honestly be a study.