Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to find a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bkcarlito, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Here's the scenario, you just moved to a new town and don't know anyone. You brought a few oz's from your hometown, but that's running out fast, and you want to find a dealer but not sure of a way to do it. What's the beat way to find a weed dealer in a new town?

Just for the record, this isn't the story for myself. I just want to know how members go about finding a new dealer. Honestly, I'm looking for a new dealer and have no clue how to find one. I don't know as many ppl as I used to. But please use the scenario from above to word your reply. Thanks my fellow tokers!!
    BTW, I'm high right now so if none of this makes sense you should know why.

2. So are you trying to find a new dealer or is this all hypothetial?

3. I'm looking for a dealer. But I figured I would give a hypothetical situation for members to reply on, if that even made sense.

4. Originally Posted by spunky420 [​IMG]
    "go somewhere and call whatever your looking at "dank" like, "oh shit that couch is dank"... than add that you wish you had some (you cant get in trouble for WANTING some) so now you get "oh shit, that couch looks dank... damn wish i could get some dank" jokingly. People willl either thinking your joking, or if they smoke they will prolly say something..... works for me"

I say do this

5. go to bars and start talking with people. i dunno , anywhere social really.
    making friends is a good place to start
    work, school, clubs, parties. just ask anyone if they can point you in the right direction

6. "It is strictly prohibitted to post any message related to drug-exchange, trafficing or drug-dealing."

So.. yeah.

7. #7 Bkcarlito, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    That is pretty fucking funny! Although, I think I would have to be high in order to do this! Well done bro!!

8. Whatever

I'm in south Jersey, someone hook me up!

9. Thanks for reminding me. I forgot all about that rule. I guess the staff will delete it when they see it.

10. Simple...find someone who smokes OFTEN and you know that and jus be like bro who do you buy from...if he answers ask for the dealers number (most people aren't cool with giving their dealers #s cuz its kinda sketchy)..so if that don't work and he won't jus give it too you tell you wanna buy a blunt or how much ever amount of weed from him (the dealer) along with your buddy and ask the dealer yourself and tell em "i might hit up again later, can I have your number?" That *****s gonna give it too you. Now you have a dealer.

11. Yeah, but talking about finding a new dealer, not involving GC, is OK (I think).

OP, if you live near a college campus, that's usually a good place to start. There was a good thread on this a while ago...I'll see if I can find it.

12. Just go to the bar get drunk, then look to your left and ask the man sitting next to you. Works everytime.

13. Skatepark

14. dont were a helment

15. Since RMJL links to a thread about finding a dealer in her sticky, I'd say it's OK ;)

Anyway, here's a couple of threads with some good advice:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/843423-how-find-dealer.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/139132-how-find-pot-new-city.html

Good luck!

16. I'm high, but is it me that in some way he psychologically said something but we completely missed it?

17. Hypothetically speaking, whats the best way to go about finding a new dealer in a small town where work and reputation stand on the line if you talk to the wrong person?

18. go to a smoke shop, ask anyone that would seem chill about it.

19. I always post up at a gas station and ask any one that looks like they smoke where the trees at? It normally works for me. But I did het jacked for a hundo so ne careful

20. Move away from that god awful place