Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Cheap Stoner's Guide to Life (AKA Blazing on a budget)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dawnofwar, Oct 16, 2011.

1. If you live on a budget, or don't have the founds to buy a lot of weed, then you are reading the right thread.

What you need:
    1) A pipe (I prefer metal for this as will be explained later.)
    2)*Optional* Grinder, if it has a kief catcher, all the better.
    3) Alan key set.
    4) *Optional* Vape

Saving your weed:
    Every time you bust up your nugs, peel them off the stems before you grind them (if you don't already.) When you get it off, most of the time there is a little herb left on the stem. Put that stem in a little baggie, and do this with all the stems you get. After a couple sacs (it varies honestly. Sometimes I can get a bowl or two worth after 5 sacs, sometimes takes me 10 sacs. It also depends on how much you leave.)

2) If you can't buy weed that often, I don't recommend rolling joints. They hog up a lot of weed, although they do get you baked, but think of it like this. You roll a joint with a 5 or 6 sac (0.5, 0.6 grams,) when that could get you could get enough for two seshes instead of one or possibly more, the exact number depends on your tolerance.

Preferably, pack your bowls in a metal pipe that comes apart into several smaller pieces. After your done smoking your bowl, instead of dumping your ash out, pack it down really hard in the bowl, and if your bowl becomes clogged, stick and alan key down the whole, then blow. After awhile this creates (resin?) I really don't know, it tastes like resin, and looks like resin, but it's made out of ash, could be noncombusted material.

Once the pipe becomes resined to the max, scrape it and smoke. The advantage of a metal pipe is that it comes apart in pieces, making the scraping job easier and more thorough. When I scrape my pipe, I get enough for two or three seshes, but I wait a few weeks and smoke pretty decently out of it, so if you were blazing on a budget it could take a decent amount of time.

There are several other methods you can use as well, such as blazing out of a gravity bong, or vaping. With a gravity bong it's good in the short term because it uses less weed, and gets you really baked of very little weed. However within 2 or 3 weeks of moderate smoking, this benefit goes away, and now (for me atleast) it is the same as if I were to smoke out of a pipe.

Now a vape, is pretty damn good for saving your weed but for me and my friends, this is what we've noticed. Compared to a regular pipe it doesn't give you a full body stone like blazing out of a pipe would, however it gives you a really strong head high. So if your looking for a good body stone, and a good head high, then I would say not to go the vape route as in my experience I have to blaze another bowl out of a pipe to get the body stone after a vape sesh (this opinion was based on experience with a vapour genie, so it could be slightly different or entirely different with other vapes, or not at all.) Another benefit of the vape though is the left over weed. This can be saved up and baked into edibles, or smoked further. If you are going to go the smoking route, I would recommend rolling it into joints, as you can get a roach after and from my experience, the roach has some noticeable effects.

Some of the methods in this guide you may not be interested in doing, but as the title says, it's specifically meant for people who are blazing on the budget. However you can use any of these methods even if your not blazing on a budget, and get the most out of your herb.

2. +rep!

:smoke: BLUNTS UP!

3. ash is combusted. good though otherwise

4. I know it is combusted, which is what confuses me. If you try it, you will see what I mean :confused_2:

Thanks

5. I suggest a one hitter rather than a metal pipe. Also easier to collect the resin if you find the right size nail (you can push it through and get all the resin out the other end)

6. lots of good ideas. i already do most but got some new ones from you

+rep

7. A one hitter is a good idea, but some times it's a little annoying to keep packing every right, but you will save weed easily with a one hitter. A nail you risk chipping the pipe which wouldn't be good for the pipe, and your lungs. Alan keys are the best as a set that is portable will have a key for every size needed, and has on that is wide and flat for perfect scraping. They can also be heated up.

8. interesting

9. i always keep a safety pin on my belt loop. works great and i never have to remember to take it with me cuz i just keep one on all my pants all the time

10. Excuse me but marijuana is illegal to sell posses and use. I wouldnt waste money on any of those items I would pay the bills and get a job. (im high). Nah but seriously rep+