Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best los angeles dispensary

• Please log in to reply

cardwej

cardwej

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Hey I'm heading to LA soon, I live far away so I always try to pick up a lot (2 ounces+) which dispensary would give me the best deal?

Similar Topics: Best los angeles dispensary     x

brody15

brody15

7097556EL3ComputerFile:93

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,731 posts
LA is a huge place, and there are dispensaries all over. You'd have to be more specific. weedmaps is pretty darn good though.

Indica90046

Indica90046

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
there are so many and also you can search online for a dispensary directory and some have reviews.

cardwej

cardwej

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
I was looking for a good one that has the best of the best at a decent price 350/O~ I've read a lot of reviews on weedmaps, most of them say dumb shit like "hell yeah bomb ass dro kush dope here" and some of them seem like scams

Indica90046

Indica90046

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
i dont know where you gonna be but i been to some in the hollywood area and the one today i went to they have great prices also the staff was helpful unlike the previous one i went toif ya think you can go there let me know i give more info

BreatheUp

BreatheUp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 487 posts
350 an ounce in cali? you must be smoking some gold platted nuggets man. thats some caviar shit.
theres over 150 shops in LA alone last time i read up on it.

magicman8

magicman8

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 370 posts
LA is good, however my favorite dispensaries are in Orange County and San Diego.

North County Collective in San Diego and My favorite place in Orange County just got shutdown (ICOC) so runner up is Marijuana County Collective imo

Just look for a place with highest rating and highest # of reviews on weedmaps

OvrShot

OvrShot

Medical Patient

• Registered Upgraded
  • 266 posts
You should be looking at 45$ 8th capped clinics in the OC

Degrassmann

Degrassmann

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,569 posts
Lol dude weed in cali is ridiculous low price. If your from the east as I am, it's literally jaw dropping. Back east headies would go for 350-400 an oz, 4500-6000 per lb. In cali I have found bomb headies for 200 and oz, and as little as 2k a fuckin pound. If I didn't care about my life I would be fillin up a fuckin u-haul and doin runs across the country of 50+ pounds lmao, would be a fuckin millionaire in a year.

ksnug66

ksnug66

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
I live in OC but I have friends who live up in LA who have recommended Med X and Holistic Healing Alternatives for good bud that isn't too expensive. If you can get down to OC and aren't limited to LA I'd definitely recommend it. LA has some good clinics, but OC's got some of the best.

camram

camram

Medical Cannabis Patient

• Bronze Member
  • 2,690 posts

garrettreeves

garrettreeves

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
Belmont shores in long beach is the best by far IMO but u will pay too much

slatanic76

slatanic76

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
Gotta give 562 discount meds in long beach a try man.

And while you're out here ou might as well make a trip down to CPA in Santa Ana.

Two places that def will not disappoint.

562 discount meds, long beach. http://legalmarijuan...1609&Itemid=118

CPA Santa ana. http://legalmarijuan...3995&Itemid=118

Edited by slatanic76, 22 October 2011 - 07:06 AM.

fadeddd

fadeddd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,342 posts
Better get on it quick, all the good spots are evaporating. :P

Bong666

Bong666

MUSHROOMS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 563 posts
tell some more great spots

1 user(s) are reading this topic