what the hell!! is that guy growing POT?!?!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kroptonik, Oct 15, 2011.

1. That is exactly why I like yours. The draw is easy. Mine pops veins out of the forehead. I haven't even used it in ages. It fucking sucks. I checked into the juice for them, its not too bad, but to do it properly for the conneseurs, it takes 2 weeks or so for maximum potency, flavor and minimum degradation.

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    For the evap time of course..

2. It's worth it in The long run, start runnin that shit and it will be ready when I get out there :laughing:

3. I will get some supplies tomorrow or Friday if I can. Gotta make some more qwiso first. And get the VG.. I like how that makes it look as tho I need to get the vag..

4. A man could always use some vag

5. true that...

Hey, so I give my gsc a look over tonight. Got some sparkly ass fan leaves, and very minty smell. Kind if a candy mint smell I think.. Is that right? It smells hella good..

6. Kinda like a thin mint Girl Scout cookie? :laughing:

7. A little more than kinda.. That's what we want tho correct? For z good sheet...

8. That's what they say....shit does get frosty and sticky man

9. Can't wait to find out. I like frosty and sticky.

10. Yeah you do!! Lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409212853.559217.jpg

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

11. Hey Krop, how has that Purple Headband going for you? You throw her in flower yet?

12. #4692 Kroptonik, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    Yea, she's goin ok. Left her in a smaller container To test her out, should be a nice long cola plant, very very little branching. Would be great for a SOG

13. I just put down 8 of them, hoping to get at least 4 females.

sounds like she needs a topin and a long veg huh?  I remember a couple plants that produced better with a telephone pole shape though....you may get a surprize from her.

15. Hey Krop, I'm taking a grow break and a vaca.  I deleted my thread and I'll make a new one later.  Talk at you after my RnR.  Peace.

16. Have fun out in the real world sns, tis a skary place! :laughing: we'll still be here when you get bored with the real people

17. No doubt, just when you thought you met some characters on here, you step into the real world!! Ha

Sent from someone that still twist up phill

18. Whats up Krop!?  The Hawks look good this year!  How's school treating ya?

19. Hey @[member="Ozzie_x"] how ya been man? Yeah them hawks are lookin like they can put together another good season for sure, can't wait to see how it turns out.....REPEAT MAFUCKAS! lol

School is goin pretty good, my schedule kinda sucks next quarter...morning classes end at like 9:30 or 10:30 and then I got another class at 5pm, gonna be a lot of wasted gas drivin home to do shit all fucking day just to go back later. But I'm not spending all fucking day at school, so it's just money I'm gonna have to get used to wasting lol.

20. Damn man that schedule is whack! One quarter I had 3 classes... 7:30-9:30 am and then 7-9 pm... I feel your pain there man. But I lived like 2 miles from campus so I just jumped on the bike or long board