what the hell!! is that guy growing POT?!?!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kroptonik, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Krop the songs didn't come through brother. All the instructions did if you just have the songs for me. Try to get it done tonight.

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

2. Mine will be finished tonight. I always feel like I'm saying too much. Everyone is gonna have one word answers and hypers barreling out paragraphs and pages..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    On the app I didn't get songs either. I have to use the browser for them to show up.. #2 is pretty bad ass but carries on.

3. Let's see if I can get you the links this way.....just type em into the browser or somethin

Song one

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRMz8fKkG2g

Song 2

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdYJf_ybyVo

Song 3

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvNQLJ1_HQ0

Song 4

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuF4oYRktcA

Song 5

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I

4. I'll try that.

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

5. It's been hard. We got lucky here there are people on BI and Maui who still don't have power so I feel blessed.
    Got power back today! :yay:  I came home from swimming and I had POWER lights flush kind toilets :yay: I'm super happy :love:

Are you playing songs for plants while they grow :confused_2:

6. Long answers are good, I need info to fill this paper lol

7. Good to hear you're gettin back to normal out there. The music was for part of a psych paper I'm doin on how music can possibly affect your mood..

8. i appreciate all of ya that helped me out! got 9 pages out of that damn paper, should be enough for my teacher...anywho, time to take bong hit and a nap before gettin back into doin school shit...fuck I cant wait to have a month off between quarters..

9. This song def changes my mood.

Now I want to smoke a J.

http://youtu.be/9TlBTPITo1I

10. I Had a lot of other songs I wanted to use...but figured for the sake of the experiment being legit I decided to go with musical pieces only since lyrics will definitely help sway mood lol.

11. Hey Krop you got any pic's of the Grand Purple Wreck at the finish?

12. Do ya know the genetics on the bubble queen Krop?

13. Sadly no, she got quick chopped when I had to break everything down for the apartment management to come in and look around

14. I had to do the quick break down one time and it suck.

15. Haha, I'm used to it by now...

16. Heard of these fellas out of Seattle bro?
    http://dabkits.com/

17. #4678 Dingus, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    i think i saw their booth at hempfest my friend got the 40$ one or a lookalike

18. They got a couple different models I wouldnt mind trying.

19. Mmm, I saw my brothers friend had one of the 40$ model...he said he liked the pen I got more. Hits a lot easier