what the hell!! is that guy growing POT?!?!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kroptonik, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Man, I been running 4+ miles 4-5 days a week for the last few weeks, fucking sucks lol. Might be goin to a nice beach later this summer though so I got a few pounds to lose lol...

2. I need to start jogging again. For realz!!

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

3. #4583 Dingus, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    dayum thats more than when i was doing cross country back in highschool haha and they had us workin! 3 miles at least per day. I decided i didn't like it anymore after going on a XC camping trip and started the morning off with a 5 mile run and did another 3 later that day haha. keep it up though mang you'll have your summer bod in no time. Don't forget to do some core/guts workouts as well! and drink plenty water :)

4. lose a few pounds u are gonna be invisible..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Lol, the 6 pack has faded over the last few months...and it's harder to get as a former fatty with not completely perfect skin :p my ideal weight is like 165 and I'm 175 right now anyway lol

6. Fat Ass!! Lol

Sent from someone that still twist up phillies!!

7. Woo, bean soaking night tonight!

8. What are you soaking?

9. Brewberry, ice road, wizards fire, extreme purple, and bubble queen are the top choices...I'm tryin to figure howmany of them I can handle though lol..gonna be doin 2 of each cuz they're regs, so maybe start with 2 brewberry 2 ice road and 2 wizards fire then do the ep and bubble queen when I move the boyscout cookies over to flower

10. Ice Road? What is that.

11. Another gc strain, made by hypercardriac. Haz c x ogre kush which is apparently the same strain as the mastodon kush (bubba x master kush) that im running

12. Interesting.. Did not know that...

13. Only difference I've seen in wht it says is ogre is more 70/30 indica dominant and mastodon is 90/10 indica dominant

14. Might wanna pop a couple more Wizards Fire.. High ratio of males with that Oz creation. :smoke:

15. All that means is you guys have taken all the males and I got a container fulla female seeds ;)

16. Cool, I remember him talking about that in OZ thread. Could be a great cross.

17. #4597 Kroptonik, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    So, 2 ice roads and a Brewberry have broken soil so far...still waitin on a brew and the 2 wizards fire

18. Same thought here. I got all dudes when I planted..

19. get a lady in those 2… they will make up for any that don't pop ;)

20. Hey guys, I got this paper I have to write for my psych class and the topic is the psychology if music, and I'm focusing my paper on how music can make people feel different emotions (easy topic hopefully lol), but I gotta do a survey of a decent sized group of people for data, any of you jerks wanna help me out? All I'm gonna need ya to do is listen to at least 1.5-2 minutes of 4-6 songs that I'll find in the next week or so and fill out the questionnaire which won't be hard questions at all..