what the hell!! is that guy growing POT?!?!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kroptonik, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Looking fine Krop!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hey man, glad ya found your way to my thread! Gettin used to the new site yet? :laughing:

3. That's awesome.  As you know I'm a massive blueberry fan, I am in love with all the HazC goin around, and I've heard amazing things about Romulan.  Sounds like a beautiful girl!

Same goes with vice versa lol, I've taken some pretty damn striking pictures of my flowers.... then in person it's like "oh, its just that little thing?" lol.  Flash does a lot for making it frosty lookin haha.

4. dude its got the haz c flavor with a slight sweet berry tinge to it, i love it

5. that sounds bomb.  I gotta get my hands on HazC or at least a HazC cross lol.  

6. That does sound sweet. I wanna cross my ice road with a blueberry headband, call it blueberry shine.. I am a sucker for a good blueberry plant..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. we are workin with a  older DP Blue Berry line that was bred in Milwaukee we call it "BrewBerry"   a 5 pack freebie right now....

8. Did i hear freebies, hi G !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. wish i wasnt a broke college student or id be buyin up some beans from your shop for sure...brewberry sounds tasty :hello:

10. Yup brew berry does sound delicious!   :metal:  

11. What part of the world is this in?

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Lol Milwaukee is in Wisconsin, g man is in michigan, so I'm guessing it's in the american part of the world :p

13. Sweet thread Krop! I love what you got goin! What wattage light do you use in flowering? Looks like you got fat nugs almost all the way down to the floor man! 211 pages... I've got a lot to catch up on ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Uh hmmm I'm using between 1000 and 1100 (super lumens setting on Dimmable ballast) watts right now, have another 1000 watt ballast and half a tent to use if I want to lol, but I don't have enough plants big enough to flower right now in my opinion to use that much wattage

15. dayum I'm jelly! Wish I had one 1k :p have you thought about vegging and flowering all in the one tent? You could veg up a squad in your veg setup and then move them to your flowering tent and veg them a bit longer before flipping. Then when you flip or a little earlier start the next batch in the veg setup again

16. Won't work :p can't veg and flower in the same tent...

17. ohh I meant like not at the same time. Like, start a batch of babies, move them into the big tent ASAP and veg them longer in there and then flower. It would only work if your big tent is empty (no plants flowering) It would maximize the space and possibilities of your big tent and also start a cycle

18. Meh, I don't need to use it, I don't sell my bud...I almost got it perpetual enough for my needs...I'm kinda stalled by my slacking in making soil until recently anyway. Few more weeks until my next batch of soil is ready...if I veg for a few weeks in the tent it would just put me even more behind for now...I'll catch up sooner or later :laughing:

19. Right on I'm almost the same on that. I don't sell, I'm just barely cropping enough for how much I smoke, I average a gram a day abouts. I wanna build up a supply though, enough so that a good amount will get that nice cure time before I get to it by smoking up all the rest. That's my goal this summer.

I really need to start building more soil and also probably buy some more ready to plant soil.

20. Nice fuzzies on the top....looks like the soil needs a turn!

[​IMG]