what the hell!! is that guy growing POT?!?!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kroptonik, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Gotcha lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Finished up the cell bio homework...don't want to finish my math homework now...FUCK. God I hate school haha...think I'm done for now, will try to get the rest done tomorrow before class in the 45 minutes in between I guess :rolleyes:

3. didn't feel like fuckin overloadin g's thread with questions for you, but about how long did it take you to establish the set up you have, and about how much $$? also have you heard from deac in a minute?

4. Lol uhh, price? Hmmm.. Tent was around 200 (5deep x 10long x 6.5tall ish is the tent size btw, somewhere close to that at least) , can probably find it cheaper now. The 2 1000'watt Dimmable ballasts...1 cost me 200 the other cost me $80, a couple grams and a seahawks autograph that I had an extra of :laughing: , but I got a good deal on the one I actually paid for I think. The 8 bulb t5 was around 180. Carbon filter/fan combo was like 160-180ish. The xtra sun 6 hoods were around 100 each but I found a place online sellin em for like 80ish on sale right now ( growershouse.com )...then there's inline fans and ducting, room fans etc etc not expensive stuff like that...and the ac unit? Was like $340 for a 14000 btu active air...dude at my hydro store only charged me 20 bucks over what he paid for it..I love my local guy lol

5. And no, I haven't seen deac in a while...but vtx and gid showed up on the what ya smokin thread recently..deac will probably show up some time this summer...

6. #4166 theratdude64, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014

It sucks reviewing how much money has gone in haha.  I've done it all on a super budget with incredbile freebies, but my cab budget of $400 got blown by a decent bit when I built it.  

That's one hell of a setup you have there with all them lights.  I'd kill for an 8 bulb T5 setup, I've only got 2x55 T5 and my Veg seems slow lol.

7. Dude, I can either pay for all that shit, and my bills of like 140 a month....or spend around 400-600 bucks a month on bud :p

8. Yeah Exactly.  The wife was gettin pretty sick of spending a shitload on green, AND spending a bunch on the cab.   So I'm beyond itchin for my cab to start payin off for all this hard work and money invested.  

9. One good harvest pays off everything you have put in so far and more ;)

10. This one in flower now is the biggest phat little bush I've flowered thus far, AND it's under the 600W, so I'm going to be very happy here in early june.  

My Smart Pot Blue Cheese is the closest to getting to where I will flower her, so she'll go in pretty soon.  Then one of my hempy buckets is kickin ass wrapping around the perimeter of the pot, then will go in flower.  The other one is recovering from stress and getting her 5 finger leaves so I expect she'll take off quick soon too.  

AND I've got Pineapple, and three black mamba's that are going to be the next generation's mothers along with a blue cheese and bomb or two.  

So I've really built up an army to start smashin it in the flower department :smoking:  The wife is starting to believe me when I say I promise this investment won't be for nothing.  

11. yeah I saw gidster...didn't see VTX though, how long ago did he drop in? Any word from UB....Fuckin miss the days of those 3 bein regs, and honestly wish Deac would post more after what happened...anyways thanks for the advice brother, definitely going to have to just bite the bullet and invest. Definitely worth it (it seems)

12. Vtx was within the last week I think...check the what ya smokin thread a few pages back probably

13. Hey Krop, just swinging through!  :wave:

14. That's what my penis says.. How's it going in here krop . lots of pages to catch up with on..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Just glad you're back man. Those fuckmos at the hospitals over there better know what the fuck they are up to now

16. Glad to be back.. Still hurting a bit but I'm gonna batch up some budder today and see what we can't do about that..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Hell yeah, butter should be nice and dank for ya :)

Damn! Now that Hyper is back, ALL of my subs have exploded haha, I got 17 notification emails. Catching up myself now, haha

18. Happy Easter and 420, Krop!

Keep it green bro!

19. Happy 420 and easter man!

Sent from my Z796C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Happy Easter and 420 man. :smoke: