what the hell!! is that guy growing POT?!?!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kroptonik, Oct 15, 2011.

1. The way I decided to do it was directly into the soil. I poked 4 holes around the plants ~5 inches away from the stem down into the rootsystem so I know I dont rape the taproot with the hole poking device and then gave em 2 tablespoons of the powder between the four holes, covered the holes with dirt and watered them with plain ph'd water to get the organisms runnin. Though they suggest mixing it into your water for less possible stress or something,but obviously my ladies were totally cool with how i've done it so far...

2. did i hear somebodys cookin' up the dream:p

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOsgv_X_cV8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]Joe Satriani - Flying In A Blue Dream (Satriani LIVE!) - YouTube[/ame]

now thats just sweet:eek:

3. Thanks man, glad to see ya decided to join the fun! I do love me some bushes [​IMG] I just hope they can make it all the way through without me fuckin em up! lol :eek:

Oh great, you decided to visit :rolleyes::rolleyes: there goes the thread!

Lol, Thanks for stoppin by man i'm glad to have ya in here. I've just ended up mixin seperate jugs of water for each plant this run. Your method totally makes sense for someone with as many plants and strains as you got though. You definitely spoil the hell out of your.....patients...down there in florida with your awesome buds man.

4. spoil them now...you get spoiled on the rebound:D

5. Higha Krop :wave: Good to see you doing a journal. From the looks of things it's going to be a good one! :D

[​IMG]

Wow, gorgeous! :smoke:

6. [quote name='"Kroptonik"']

The way I decided to do it was directly into the soil. I poked 4 holes around the plants ~5 inches away from the stem down into the rootsystem so I know I dont rape the taproot with the hole poking device and then gave em 2 tablespoons of the powder between the four holes, covered the holes with dirt and watered them with plain ph'd water to get the organisms runnin. Though they suggest mixing it into your water for less possible stress or something,but obviously my ladies were totally cool with how i've done it so far...[/quote]

Thanks. I make a liquid mix and pour over the top. But mostly use it in transplants.

7. #27 Kroptonik, Oct 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2011
    great! buzzy is in here....I cant pull a me and fuck it up infront of HER! :eek:

hehe, thanks for comin by and showin your support :) hope I can put on a good show over here....day 24 update comin uP!

8. Update comin up on the flowerin tent as soon as youtube loads it! and seeds have sank in the shotglass (with a little help :laughing:)

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmBKGd-jhqc]IMG 0014 - YouTube[/ame]

10. The force is strong in this one
    very nice

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQk8tdV7YeI]Kottonmouth Kings - My Garden - YouTube[/ame]

12. FUCK YEAH! just checked on the beans, both are cracked and have some tap root barely peekin out! :hello::hello: how long should they be before I plant em? like 1/2 inch?

13. Good mornin Kroptonik, wake & bake, Nice setup and your girls look real Happy;) Mind if I pull up my rockin chair?

Peace

Pilgrim

14. I've heard aluminum can cause catastrophic damage to a plant in such a confines area. I'm sure you know, An area of the Al could focus all light towards one specific area of your plant, causing too much light in one area and possible crisping or burning. But. Goodluck!

15. thats mylar not aluminum.

16. pull it up and enjoy the show :)

17. Subbed. Nice bushes. :)

18. I put em in Rockwool when they have 1/4 to 1/2" nubs. Not that much exp but I have had 13 out of 15 beans spot for me paper towel to rockwool to soil.

[​IMG]

19. nice plants I am also in pnw. and trying my hand at this growing thing also anyways lookin good

20. Thanks, I've done good so far apparently...time to not fuck it up in the fourth quarter!

i'm doin straight to soil in party cups hopefully it works...their tails need a bit more growth though :mad:...hopefully they'll be ready to be put in the cups tomorrow...had em above my fridge in a cabinet and i just moved em onto my cable box to get a bit more warmth hopefully it helps...

sweet, always good to see more pnw blades :D whatcha growin?