what the hell!! is that guy growing POT?!?!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kroptonik, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Whats goin on everyone :wave:

Some of you guys know me, some of ya don't. So here's my situation! i'm 24, I'm a "legal medical patient"(smfd feds!) for my Cyclic Vomiting Syndrom up here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I've been posting updates in Samson32's thread http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...al-update-here-any-skill-level-welcome**.html for a while now and decided I might aswell start up my own Journal aswell.

SO, to catch everyone up to what i've got goin on in my little slice of paradise here's a quick rundown of what's rockin over here. I've got 3 Blue Dream Clones and 3 Black Haze (Blackberry x G13 Haze) Clones stuffed in a 4 x 4 x 6.5 tent with 400 watts of HP/MHS and 130 watts of CFL's SO FAR. Temps ranging between 65-75 night/day on average. I'm using Fox Farms Soil/nute trio with Aurora Innovations Roots Organics Oregonism XL once a month to promote strong roots.

I've also began A little bit of a side project that really needs to be completed pretty soon :eek: A Veggin box is currently under construction in casa de Kroptonik aswell! This badboy will be 4 feet tall, 4 feet wide and 2 feet deep. For now, it will only be a single level box, but I will eventually build a middle shelf and set up a seperate top chamber for clones and stuff this sum bitch fulla some CFL's and some plants!

here's how much i've got done so far :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    [​IMG]

I will most likely be doin 1 update a week on each chamber...unless somethin amazing happens ofcourse :rolleyes: So here's a quick preview of what's goin on in the flowering room for all of you that have never seen my grows before.

This video is a couple days old now when I was testin out my new Iphone 4 video feature, will probably do an actual update tomorrow.

My ladies at about 21 days of flowering out of 70:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBEf1__wMmU]testing the iphone 4 camera - YouTube[/ame]

oh and then there's these two little ones...My inspiration to get that damn veg box done!

[​IMG] Cinderella 99 from Female seeds

2. I will come along for the ride.

3. Welcome to tha budshack! :)

lets hope these ladies put off a good show for you guys!

4. im subbed! Im a PNW blade as well so it's nice to see a local :cool:

Peace :smoke:

5. Looking good in ya flower box GL on you new build

6. #6 Kroptonik, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    Thanks for subbin guys!

glad to see another PNW blade rockin their grow. those buds of yours are sa-weeet! hope I can pull some buds like that!

Thanks! They have done nothin but impress me their whole time. I'm such a god damn newb and these ladies aren't makin it look that way for sure!

and i'm even more of a newb when it comes to DIY shit, sooo haha i hope this box works well enough.

7. I'm in! Interested to see how those c99's come out!

8. Must have that green finger m8
    I am just happy if it cost less to grow than buy so far so good :smoke:

From looking at some of your post I don't think you with have any probs well non you cant handle.
    Look forwards to seeing your progress

9. Welcome! me too, c99 has been praised highly by some very knowledgable blades and i'm super psyched to see what they do for me! i'm also plannin on poppin either a Barney's Farm LSD or a Cali Connection Chem Valley Kush once these two ladies pop and maybe a freebie Royal Dwarf Auto...

10. shoulda seen how my first grow looked at harvest 2ish months ago :eek: those girls were rough lookin at the end...except my ATF that I couldn't fuck up no matter WHAT I did! I guess its easier to run multiple plants of two pretty similar strains rather than one plant of four totally different strains :laughing:

11. I would like to mix strains in my grow but getting seeds is a prob, As I don't like using c/c
    but I am lucky in that I know a few people and clones are available just not to pick and chooses I have to go with the flow, lemon skunk was available so I have it lol. (note to self take cuttings and keep mothers lol)
    I had a lovely jack herer in doors in summer but I didn't take cuttings so gutted.

12. heres a little bit of a peek in the past for these ladies so you can see how they got to where they are.

[​IMG]

Black Haze:
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream:
    [​IMG]
    notice the two pronged Blue Dream girls, I picked em on purpose even though they weren't the strongest available they inspired my LST though.

[​IMG]

then the rest of em decided they wanted to be invited to the party!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. the clone selection is pretty damn good for us medical users...These Cindy's are my first attempt at a seed start :eek:

14. MMM there looking lovely
    Its a bit harder for me I live in UK its illegal no medical ete. so clones are from other growers.
    Just have to keep low profile and dont show anyone local :(

As for the cindy's I did see a few of you guys went out and got them looks like a nice breed cant wait to see the out come just wish I lived close enough to try some lol

15. lol, if you look at our news recently....our federal government doesn't like that we have medical either :rolleyes: we just do it anyway!

16. O yes I have been watching, were trying for the same here, Its a shame It should be legal.
    I don't drink well more to the point I cant lol I just become a prick and want to fight. So I don't and the odd times iv tried again (lack of smoke) I get loud fight spin throw up and wake the next day thinking WHY.

I just hope it happens soon I hate it when employers find out you smoke not lost a job to it yet but if ya get caught smoking,grow its going to hit papers no ones going to hire me after that but if I was drunk and smashed some guy up il prob get a pat on the back and brought a another beer were's the sense.

Its a dumb out dated law that should never had existed
    sorry quick rant just had a bong LOL :smoke:

17. Hey Krop. Some nice looking bushes you got growing there. [​IMG]Nice too see you start your own journal.

18. im in....i run about a dozen strains at a time...the key is lowball em on nutes and learn the peckin' order of how they take nutes..then..heavy feeders get feed solution first and i add plain water to mellow the blend for the next level...on down the line..i ph low at first cause plain water raises ph a little...plus any defs pop up ya can treat just those plants with foliar feedings;)..real simple stuff..get with me if ya want:smoke:..plant some more beans:hello:

19. What method do u use your Oregonism XL. How do u apply it?

20. [​IMG]