Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

i got banned from stoner forums in 2 days

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sir bagel

sir bagel

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,528 posts

\

HEY guess what, the DH thread was a PRIVILEGE. It was a CHAT THREAD, which breaks the rules already. After many complaints, we gave you guys a DH thread to chat in, what happened was people complained about the thread, broke rules, and bitched about it....

So we took it away for a bit to (AT OUR OWN EXPENSE AND TIME) look through it and clean if for you...

If i get much more complaining about it, im going to lobby to never bring it back honestly.. it caused way more trouble than it didnt.....

Its gone for now, end of story... if and WHEN it comes back if it turns into what it was again, it will never, and i REPEAT never come back

whoa. the internet just got serious.

Continuum

Continuum

The Infinitismal

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,721 posts

\

HEY guess what, the DH thread was a PRIVILEGE. It was a CHAT THREAD, which breaks the rules already. After many complaints, we gave you guys a DH thread to chat in, what happened was people complained about the thread, broke rules, and bitched about it....

So we took it away for a bit to (AT OUR OWN EXPENSE AND TIME) look through it and clean if for you...

If i get much more complaining about it, im going to lobby to never bring it back honestly.. it caused way more trouble than it didnt.....

Its gone for now, end of story... if and WHEN it comes back if it turns into what it was again, it will never, and i REPEAT never come back

Quoting this for future reference, if I'm ever asked why I don't respect the mods around here.

Travy Pants

Travy Pants

pleasure spiked with pain

• Silver Member
  • 9,812 posts

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 38,568 posts

Lennу

Lennу

K Dawg

• Gold Member
  • 11,889 posts

Postal Blowfish

Postal Blowfish

• Banned by Moderators
  • 14,597 posts

i just made a 2nd account for SF and told the guy who banned me to kiss my ass, then i get banned
reason duplicate account/offense language
banned FOREVER, this includes your #1 acct.

so im not going back there ever, that is how i say goodbye with a bang and a troll face

yeah. somehow you're giving the impression that it was more warranted than you want to think. :devious:

Ralta

Ralta

Marco...Polo...

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,646 posts
I must say, over two years, and I still come back as do many others who have been around longer; GC still changes though.

I mean the no drug rule changed the place, the dead thread changed the place, there will always be other things that change the place, and as long as it does, I'll probably end up coming back...

kbubb91

kbubb91

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,101 posts

respect the mods, we GAVE you guys a thread that is AGAINST THE RULES because you wanted it...

You guys broke rules, caused drama and all together, nothing beneficial to the city actually happened in there.....

What im saying is, its work for us to keep threads that gain 3k posts in a few months clean, it didnt stay clean, even after adding EXTRA help to it...

So in essence we give you guys a gift, which gave us more work, and you think were the bad guys?

Were the bad guys, cause you guys couldnt follow the rules...whatever floats your boat, but thats not helping your case

you cant say nothing cause we raised you forum rank a bit(not sure how but im sure you benefit from that, even if its just bragging rights) with that thread, we were doing a lot of pages a day:cool::smoke: and yes i will admit, a lot of us just liked to be silly cause we were..................get ready for the answer.............HIGH:bongin::gc_rocks:
how high, this high :hippie: most of us posting crap are going going, GONE!!!

now drama, i havent seen any recently but it probably happened when i wasnt on.

no disrespect intended

Postal Blowfish

Postal Blowfish

• Banned by Moderators
  • 14,597 posts
getting high is not an excuse for fucking with the mods. in fact, fucking with the mods might instead be a reason not to get high if somehow you can't help it. why can't we have nice stuff? because some of us can't get high without breaking it?

kbubb91

kbubb91

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,101 posts

yeah. somehow you're giving the impression that it was more warranted than you want to think. :devious:

do i care, not really, at least they could have given a warning. they just up and banned me for spamming.

SIRSOG

SIRSOG

Hero of Time

• 38,568 posts

kbubb91

kbubb91

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,101 posts

getting high is not an excuse for fucking with the mods. in fact, fucking with the mods might instead be a reason not to get high if somehow you can't help it.

um if your talking post #28, i never said anything about messing with mods. in fact i frown on that activity cause they are just doing their jobs. id never tell a mod to (remembers SF) well i mean on GC cause i been here for a long time, not 2 days.

Eric111E

Eric111E

Hooked On Chronic

• Old School
  • 5,964 posts
And I'm a pissed off parent because I dont want to clean up the shit
I'll clean it up a little, but like SirSog said, it shit ALL over the house
  • SIRSOG likes this

Skunky Monkey

Skunky Monkey

Guru Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 13,337 posts
Why, why do you use other cannabis forums when you have GC :confused: GC is the best stoner forums dude, you don't need any others. :P
  • morange likes this

Postal Blowfish

Postal Blowfish

• Banned by Moderators
  • 14,597 posts

do i care, not really, at least they could have given a warning. they just up and banned me for spamming.

well apparently, when you don't care about something you react in the exact opposite manner from how i do.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users