Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Amber Ice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kevster117, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Have you guys heard of this strain?

it's supossed to be the dankest weed in the world.
    if u smoke it apperantly when you stop sucking the weed will actually just
    catch on fire making a flame go up a couple inches in the air.

i saw wiz k smokin it on youtube and it looked crazy but how much would it cost? gotta be some expensive shit i mean im used to good bud being from bc but i have never seen such an intense looking weed.

Gotta have no matter the cost. :smoke:

2. its just hash man, likely extracted from the strain ice, and the color of amber is the color it tends to be. alot of hash catches on fire though, he should really learn to smoke hash lmao the flame should usually be fanned out, and its most likely ~$50 a gram at the collectives.

3. Stop trying to be like Wiz Khalifa(mainstream weed smoker for the press) and just get some ERRRRRL and you will forget about this amber ice stuff.

4. The only thing worse than Wiz Khalifa is the people that follow and sack ride him religiously. It's just a concentrate, just because you saw Wiz smoking it doesn't mean it's some magically uber powerful shit. Prolly just errl.

5. Agreed, don't fanboy him just go to a dispensary and ask for their best hash

6. How is he being a fan boy? He just mentioned that he saw wiz smoking it, lol.

7. THANK YOU, i don't even like wiz what-so-ever so shut up guys and answer my question.

8. excuse me, don't assume before you make a ass out of you and me because i actually hate wiz and because i mentioned him you think i follow him like a religious lunitic? seriously don't ruin my high again and just give me a proper answer.

9. I hate this Wiz music as much as anybody but this automatic assumption of people dick riding him at the very mention of his name has to stop.

10. I love how 99.9% people on this site dislike Wiz Khalifa.

11. I'm in California, I'm done buying from the clubs.. I thought it was cool and all, I'm keeping my card valid and all...

I'd rather smoke some bomb ass homegrown chronic. Supplied forever..

12. I did not realize GC allowed five year olds to post on the boards.

13. #13 kevster117, Oct 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2011
    I didn't realize so many other stoner's are pricks.

14. [quote name='"kevster117"']Have you guys heard of this strain?

it's supossed to be the dankest weed in the world.
    if u smoke it apperantly when you stop sucking the weed will actually just
    catch on fire making a flame go up a couple inches in the air.

i saw wiz k smokin it on youtube and it looked crazy but how much would it cost? gotta be some expensive shit i mean im used to good bud being from bc but i have never seen such an intense looking weed.

Gotta have no matter the cost. :smoke:[/quote]

It's potent hash..

15. Well what kind, cause i am gonna ask my dealer to get me some.

16. [quote name='"kevster117"']

Well what kind, cause i am gonna ask my dealer to get me some.[/quote]

Purged co2 oil that is kept in a freezer. You have to have a proper setup and vacuum system... This isn't something you just ask for in the ghetto

17. [quote name='"kevster117"']

Well what kind, cause i am gonna ask my dealer to get me some.[/quote]

...Amber Ice.

18. in the video he attempts to smoke a gram of hash. thats why it catches on fire at the end bc no way was he gonna get all that melted down in one hit. dudes got some lungs tho in another video he packs up a small bowl with a mountain of keef and he takes a rip like a champ and the other dude is like throwing up after he hits it haha

19. It's really called amber glass. He's wiz khalifa, don't expect him to know the correct term

20. it has many different names. there is no correct term.

lmao at all the hate on wiz im not a fan either but dam.