Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best torch lighter for smoking concentrates?

• Please log in to reply

habitualhero

habitualhero

Still Blazin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts
Been getting into the oil game lately and the first torch lighter that I bought for $12 broke down (go figure). I was wondering what brand(s) you guys use to heat up your nails/skillets? Is there any sort of consensus about a good, solid torch that lasts a long time? Or does it not really matter. Also, where can you buy them? I'm currently using a cheap china skillet that I bought at my LHS if that makes any difference. Any helpful answer is appreciated

xs420

xs420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 151 posts
Check here, Buy Lighter, Cigarette Lighter, Special Lighters, Torches, Butane Lighter - DealExtreme

These two are okay,
HONEST Extra Large Butane Jet Workshop Torch - Free Shipping - DealExtreme
Large Butane Iron-melting Torch - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Cally Kush

Cally Kush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 613 posts
[ame][/ame]

vector nitro torch
http://www.lightersd...com/Nitro.1057/

worth every penny will last forever

feels really nice and expensive in your hand

verrrrry hot and easy to refill

the chamber will last you a while for minimal refills

Edited by Cally Kush, 13 October 2011 - 11:20 PM.

CheechNBong420

CheechNBong420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 278 posts
I"m in the same situation I found this one on amazon for $34 shipped it has 4/5 star rating with over 40 reviews.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/BonJour-Brulee-Culinary-Brushed-Aluminum/dp/B000G9OYX4/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1318556115&sr=8-8]Amazon.com: BonJour Creme Brulee Chef's Culinary Torch with Fuel Gauge, Brushed Aluminum: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]
Has anyone used this torch for concentrates?

IzZ Tip C

IzZ Tip C

Comfortably Lobotomized

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,676 posts
I use the Vector Nitro. No complaints here...

Cally Kush

Cally Kush

• Registered Upgraded
  • 613 posts
the vector nitro is a very common stoner tool for its reliability,performance, and non-cheesyness. very high quality. i love mine!

bladeyoustain

bladeyoustain

• Registered Upgraded
  • 663 posts
PRODUCTS

I know it's not the best but if you're looking for an affordable option that will definitely get the job done. Can get them at lowe's or home depot for like 25 bucks.

Abstrakt

Abstrakt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 192 posts
yes get a creme brulee torch. they are exactly the same as the vector torch at almost half the price. i know because i have the vector and my friend has a creme brulee torch from bed bath and beyond thats exactly the same.

Curious Toker

Curious Toker

Certified Borojunkie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,087 posts
i've never used another torch from my vector nitro. super quality. everything the above posters said is true, gets my nail glowing hot in under 8 or 9 seconds with it on full blast.

Just619

Just619

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,943 posts
vector nitro here too. love it

ohioroller

ohioroller

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
you could probably get a culinary torch for creme brole and shit for cheaper. not sure if it heats up to as high of a heat, but I've heard that it is cheaper

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users