Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does Target drug test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boltz90, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Am about to get a job at target. Do they drug test you because the last time i smoked was about a week ago?

2. It wouldn't surprise me. a lot of retail places drug test when you first get the job. Drink a lot of water and maybe work out you should be good after about 2 weeks since smoking

3. You asked this in another thread. Please no more.

4. Yes they for sure drug test you. You are fucked.

5. Yeah that was my first job, they only test you when you get hired, no random tests. Get some fake piss and youre good cus 1 week probably isnt long enough to get the thc out

6. What Nhan420 said. They drug test.

7. [quote name='"Micahsk"']It wouldn't surprise me. a lot of retail places drug test when you first get the job. Drink a lot of water and maybe work out you should be good after about 2 weeks since smoking[/quote]

Do you think that there gna drug test me regularly on just the beginning

8. Just in the beginning. Most retail stores wont waste the money with drug testing unless you do something to make them do it

9. [quote name='"sdb12"']They do a one time test right when you start they only will test you again if you get hurt on the job or if they suspect you are using drugs.[/quote]

Oh ok so there just goin to drug test me the first time after the interview then

10. [quote name='"sdb12"']

Yeah man[/quote]

Oh ok thanks man helped out alot

11. Mandatory testing, piss in a cup, or sent to a clinic, but most likely piss in a cup.
    Dollar tree stores test but it's that shitty DT that you can buy at a pharmacy.
    Most likely alot of potheads work at mcdonalds, however some private owned mcdonalds do DT, as for the corporate owned ones it's rare, unless you have an accident on the job or the manager has reason to believe you are on drugs (somebody narcs on you, cause they don't like you). Than you can just give two weeks notice and leave, or get DT and get shit on your resume, bad reference, rather give two weeks notice.

12. fake piss is $45 at my lhs, works everytime.

13. Nice virus link.. gtfo...

14. dude ban him if thats a virus...

15. Pretty much what all these guys said. Everywhere I've ever worked has tested me before I get the job then they never have again unless I were to get hurt on the job (something major not like a papercut or something) or if they have reason to believe they should test me for drugs. I can NOT speak for all places but I've never ever been tested after I got the job so I always make sure I pass the first test then smoke weed erryday :smoke:

16. Of course they test you. You think they'll let just anyone move heavy boxes around? What if you drop it on a customer or something because you snorted a line?

17. what if you have your medical card? you think that matters? lol i was half way through fillin my target app out tonite before i realized they probably test!

18. i dont think it matters