fuck bitches

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mechanix901, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Girls who think they aren't stereotypical bitches are the most stereotypical bitches.

2. Haha alright..... That's a bit of a damned if you damned if you ain't argument but I'll roll with it.

On a similar topic, I'm beginning to think I'm unfuckable even though people tell me all the time I'm not that bad looking. I want to bang one fine ass girl. Is that too much to ask for? One bang and it would brighten up my life a bit. Ah well.

Edit: haha Yall know what I meant to say about the damned part. "Damned if you do and damned if you don't."

3. all you have to do is treat them like shit.

4. ^ dude im with you. Confusing creatures arnt they

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY]Dr.Dre feat.Daz,Snoop Dogg,& Kurupt-Bitches Ain't Shit - YouTube[/ame]

6. In fairness, the same can be said for guys who think they aren't stereotypical douchebags.

[​IMG]

Note: I am not calling the OP a douchebag. I am simply expressing balance... and calling Kevin Federline a douchebag.

Attached Files:

7. Life's a bitch, fuck it.

8. >Fuck bitches in there vaginas.

9. Gotta b straight up and confident with them hoes none of that best friend bullshit

10. Lmao everyone keeps saying we gotta treat bitches like shit. I simply dont know how, i might take it TOO far lmao

Like if shes holding a plate of food, do i smack the bottom and have it fly into her face or do i smack the top so it smashes, then do i whipe my hand off on her shirt or in her hair???

11. bitches are a selfish, manipulating species.

12. ^ hahah yeah man I know what your saying I've been trying to perfect my technique, bitches want what they can't have

13. Would you rather never fuck a hot bitch than fuck with her and risk your shit? Almost all hot chicks that are down to fuck have had 40 dicks before you and will not tell you if your about to get a disease.

14. Yup, agree 100% agree.

15. You're not to hot with the ladies, are you Augie?

16. [quote name='"smokinbowlers"']you're not to hot with the ladies, are you augie?[/quote]

l m f a o

17. gooood morning, fuck bitches. Taking a study break and this hoe will quench my questions with nice cotton mouth satisfying answers.

18. [quote name='"zDark"']
    >Fuck bitches in there vaginas.[/quote]

Or they booty holes. Or faces.