Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

fuck bitches

• Please log in to reply

mechanix901

mechanix901

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,168 posts
Girls who think they aren't stereotypical bitches are the most stereotypical bitches.

Similar Topics: fuck bitches     x

simmer

simmer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,200 posts
Haha alright..... That's a bit of a damned if you damned if you ain't argument but I'll roll with it.

On a similar topic, I'm beginning to think I'm unfuckable even though people tell me all the time I'm not that bad looking. I want to bang one fine ass girl. Is that too much to ask for? One bang and it would brighten up my life a bit. Ah well.

Edit: haha Yall know what I meant to say about the damned part. "Damned if you do and damned if you don't."

mechanix901

mechanix901

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,168 posts

Haha alright..... That's a bit of a damned if you damned if you ain't argument but I'll roll with it.

On a similar topic, I'm beginning to think I'm unfuckable even though people tell me all the time I'm not that bad looking. I want to bang one fine ass girl. Is that too much to ask for? One bang and it would brighten up my life a bit. Ah well.

all you have to do is treat them like shit.

VibesAlive111

VibesAlive111

blowin trees

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
^ dude im with you. Confusing creatures arnt they

wunschshrek

wunschshrek

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,723 posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY]Dr.Dre feat.Daz,Snoop Dogg,& Kurupt-Bitches Ain't Shit - YouTube[/ame]

GaiaGuy

GaiaGuy

Combining Yellow & Blue

• Registered Upgraded
  • 749 posts

Girls who think they aren't stereotypical bitches are the most stereotypical bitches.

In fairness, the same can be said for guys who think they aren't stereotypical douchebags.

http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=724869&stc=1&d=1318481065

Note: I am not calling the OP a douchebag. I am simply expressing balance... and calling Kevin Federline a douchebag.

Attached Thumbnails

• 128805961140315749.jpg

Led Zepp

Led Zepp

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,933 posts
Life's a bitch, fuck it.

zDark

zDark

• Registered Upgraded
  • 437 posts

>Fuck bitches in there vaginas.

blakelikesweed

blakelikesweed

nugs

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
Gotta b straight up and confident with them hoes none of that best friend bullshit

HolderOfTheBong

HolderOfTheBong

Wizards crowned with weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,859 posts
Lmao everyone keeps saying we gotta treat bitches like shit. I simply dont know how, i might take it TOO far lmao

Like if shes holding a plate of food, do i smack the bottom and have it fly into her face or do i smack the top so it smashes, then do i whipe my hand off on her shirt or in her hair???

takeahithun

takeahithun

MLIBased

• Registered Upgraded
  • 881 posts
bitches are a selfish, manipulating species.

blakelikesweed

blakelikesweed

nugs

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
^ hahah yeah man I know what your saying I've been trying to perfect my technique, bitches want what they can't have

Ninjaballs

Ninjaballs

650R

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,467 posts
Would you rather never fuck a hot bitch than fuck with her and risk your shit? Almost all hot chicks that are down to fuck have had 40 dicks before you and will not tell you if your about to get a disease.

Guest_exonmoble_*

Guest_exonmoble_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Yup, agree 100% agree.

SmokinBowlers

SmokinBowlers

• Registered Upgraded
  • 413 posts
You're not to hot with the ladies, are you Augie?

Dyerzz

Dyerzz

Aj Berlingeri

• Registered Upgraded
  • 259 posts

you're not to hot with the ladies, are you augie?

l m f a o

mechanix901

mechanix901

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,168 posts
gooood morning, fuck bitches. Taking a study break and this hoe will quench my questions with nice cotton mouth satisfying answers.

gwardmonger316

gwardmonger316

• Registered Upgraded
  • 799 posts

>Fuck bitches in there vaginas.

Or they booty holes. Or faces.

Horhayy

Horhayy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
Posted Image