Boxing Official Boxing Thread.

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Garcia.....wow!!!!!! What a KO...

2. Anyone watch porter vs brook? Good fight, and I agree with the decision. Brook was the better man tonight.

3. Angulo has got to hang em up at this point. His punches have nothing on them, even at the start of the fight.

4. so pumped for this

5. I hope Floyd don't get caught I don't think he should of fought him again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Another decision for Mayweather...suprise, suprise!

7. Wow, Mayweather and Pac Man on May 2nd would be epic.

Tomorrow heavyweight champ fight should be a good one!

8. This fight better happen haha.

9. Anyone watching the Murray Golovkin fight? Looks like it's gunna be a good one!

10. Golovkin wants Cotto next...that should be a good one!!!

I guess Ill mention it....finally the fans get the fight...Mayweather vs Pac on May 2nd!!!!!!!!

11. Is never seen Golovkin fight before but holy shit can that guy take a punch looked like his head was full of concrete the way he just shrugged off those punches.

12. That body shot was a thing of beauty and he had nice uppercuts and over hand rights that landed. True boxing clinic and a fight with Cotto would be stellar.

13. Was a hell of a punch! I'll be looking forward to seeing his next fight.

Quite interesting…might explain a lot about his natural ability. You can't teach some of the things he displays. Finds gaps in defences like they weren't there, and can shrug off hits like they were a playful slap. Proper fighter, not one of these modern boxers with all the moves and a chin like glass.

http://www.iboboxing.com/heartbreak_spearheads_gennady_golovkins_rise.html

15. Interesting read, sounds like he's had a lot of hell in his life, no wonder why the guy can take a hit!

16. Who else watching Mayweather vs. Paul?

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'll be catching the highlights tomorrow.. hopefully some 1 actually gets hit & it isn't Mayweather dancing round Paul for 10 rounds lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Ya stay up for f'n Dynamite, but not this? Lolol

You know my feelings on highlights!

But ye I don't see that being the case. Mayweather by TKO

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Lmaooo if it was Anthony Joshua or Tyson Fury boxing I'd of stayed up man... But Mayweather always seems to be a let down :laughing:

I just checked the highlights anyway... Glad I didn't stay up dude it was a game of hug chase for 8 rounds :laughing:

• Like Like x 1