Boxing Official Boxing Thread.

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by BMORE HiiiGH, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Jones gotta be top 5 GOAT

2. Who u guys got pacman or bradley? I think its gona be competitive on a technical level. Lots of movement and speed. I thought manny showed some rust against rios while bradley had his way against maquez. But my guess is they will give manny the nod if its a close fight just for business reasons

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #323 camacho77, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    I really hope pacman can avenge his BS loss to bradley this weekend. Bradley's a good fighter, but he didn't deserve to win the first fight.

It'll be a tough match up, and I honestly can't confidently predict a winner, but I'm pulling for pacquaio all the way.

I think if pacman can use his lateral movement and shoot left hands down the pipeline like he does when he's at his best, he can edge it out.

But it could honestly go either way even at that.

Looking forward to a good fight!

4. Pac man vs Bradley was one of the worst robberies I've seen. Pac whooped him 12 rds. It'll probably be the same fight this weekend hopefully the judges can get it right

5. After watching their first fight live i also thought manny got robbed big time. But i changed my mind after watching replays plus other videos on youtube. Manny was missing lots of power shots that everyone thought hit its mark. i didnt take my time to score it... coz when i do i have to watch everything in slowmo. All am saying is it was closer than u think.
    Bradley isnt the type of fighter that makes manny look good.
    ill be rooting for pacman so i hope they made some adjustments.

6. Hoping Pacman beats Bradley and gets a shot at Mayweather. Although I think Paccy is too old to beat Floyd now.

7. I was rooting for manny but had bradley winning.

8. #328 camacho77, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    I had pacquiao up by 4 rounds at the end. Glad pacman got the win.

Anyone else notice that Bradley looked mentally beat by the 7-8th round?

9. I thought bradley just tried a different approach at rd 8 by counter punching as oppose to being the agressor from 1 to 7. I dunno just seemed to me that bradley landed more telling blows. Manny was following him around instead of cutting off the ring, while missing most of his power shots. But i need to watch the replay to be sure.

10. RIP Rubin Carter.

11. Will we see Mayweather go 46-0? Hoping for a exciting fight.

12. Good contest tonight. Very close fight by the end i wasn't sure who had won. You could have made a case for either fighter. I was very dissapointed to see how lopsided the 2 judges cards were though. It makes me think the only way to ever beat Mayweather is by (t)ko.

13. I think you may be right. The look on Mayweathers face after the second round was priceless and I can't wait to see a rematch.

14. Cant wait for Frock and Grove, round 2 at Wembely gunna be a crazy good fight, 2 amazing boxers with a grudge!

15. Sergio vs Cotto will be fucking sick, can't wait

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Im also lookin forward to my man marvin marvelous sonsona. I met him on his 18th biday. Just before he became the youngest bantam or was it featherweight champ.. he will try to avenge his first and only loss against the rican dude in the undercard. Marvin has got some power in his hands as he won most of his fights by ko. His last ko win against a jap dude was pretty brutal too. Look it up.

17. Froch vs Ward 2 anybody?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Cotto fought a great fight, Martinez couldn't land anything

19. Since apparently I cant have a Backyard Boxing thread ill post this vid here. Its a couple of buddies of mine sparring. Joey is going to be boxing another friend of ours in a month. So if you are interested in that video or other boxing matches of the past check my channel out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grYtcZU6AkI

20. Hopeful the rematch will happen in September, Will be interesting to see if Maidana comes out swinging like the first fight.