Good stoner date ideas???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SkinnyFists, Oct 12, 2011.

1. I've never had a a stoner girlfriend, but I've recently started talking to this girl who is sexy as hell, and enjoys the herb. What are some good date ideas from all you lucky people who have had stoner partners?

2. Vape lounge, all you can eat restaurant

3. Outdoor concert where you can lay in the lawn section and spark up a doobie.

Hot-boxing.

4. A normal date perhaps? Dinner, a movie ect. Just because she likes the herb doesn't make her different from other girls. Treat her right and invite her back to your place to smoke a fatty. Better excuse then coffee after all.

5. Picnic in the park.

Ask her out to lunch. When you pick her up refuse to tell her where you're going, insist it's a surprise. Then pull into the park and pull out the lunches you packed or bought before hand, and tell her you two are having a picnic. She'll love it. Guaranteed.

6. get baked then go out for dinner and movie. dates are fun, dates while high are better.

7. build a bon fire and stargaze

8. the best.

9. Normal date until you get to know her a little better. THEN get stoned together.

I dunno about y'all, but.. when I get stoned with people I don't know, I tend to get way more introverted and shy. Throw already being nervous because it's a date, and being afraid of making a fool of yourself, etc.. into the mix and it could spell disaster.

My opinion, anyway.

10. On first dates I like to rape

11. If you know shes a stoner smoke and cook togather and that leads ti naked cooking mmmmmm

12. A little "vape n rape"?

13. #13 gwardmonger316, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2011
    Go to the zoo.

Edit: nvm, fuck that. Go for a hike or bike ride.

14. get really baked and go bowling lol snowboarding , hiking , swimming , go for ice cream , get glow sticks and have a mini rave take her to the beach make a rocket ship out of cardboard and smoke a bowl invite chewbacca over for tea invite her over for a wake and bake make breakfast have a movie night at your house fooball games any where basically where people can see her go to the boardwalk watch the sunset on a hill go bungee jumping cliff jumping sky diving go boating if u have a boat jet ski even better fishing? idk ... magic tricks maybe if ur good * all of these events should be done with a fat bowl

15. a hike + baskin&robbins!

16. If they blow glass anywhere near you, you could go watch a custom pipe be made, then take it back to your place and use it. I did that with my chill little stoner chick. Of course she ended up running off with the glass blower so maybe that's not such a good idea.

17. Play in a park. So fun. play tag!

18. [quote name='"MadCityStoner"']If they blow glass anywhere near you, you could go watch a custom pipe be made, then take it back to your place and use it. I did that with my chill little stoner chick. Of course she ended up running off with the glass blower so maybe that's not such a good idea.[/quote]

Whore.